We have recently relocated from Europe to Bangkok and we were lucky to call the Marriott Sathorn Vista our home for the first couple of weeks before finding a permanent residence in this great city.
The breakfast buffet at the residence lounge was always freshly prepared with a wide range of choices and the staff very attentive. Room Service from MoMo Cafe was good and prices were reasonable for a hotel restaurant.
The apartment it self was clean and large enough to accommodate the needs of our family of three and it had all appliances needed for an extended stay. The gym is open 24/7 and the swimming pool on the 5th floor has been used by us almost every day (there is a small playroom for little children as well). The hotels location is about 10 minute walk from the next BTS Station or you can easily get a Taxi at the hotel. There are several nice restaurant in walking distance (Naj is a nice Thai restaurant about 5 minutes walk from the Hotel), there is a Seven Eleven close by and a Tops Market (super market with a lot of imported goods) at the Siam Center close to the Sala Daeng BTS Station. Lumpini Park is just a 8-10 minute walk away (great for jogging in the morning).
Daryn, the General Manager and his excellent team made us feel welcome and at home. Everybody at the Marriott Sathorn Vista went out of their way helping us getting settled in our new home town.
The hotel does not try to compete with the various 5 Star Hotels in this city. It caters to families and business executives looking for a home away from home and after a while you feel like family.
Honestly, there is nothing bad to say about this property and we highly recommend the Marriott Sathorn to everybody looking for family friendly environment and larger size rooms/apartments.
We have to thank the Marriott Sathorn Vista Team for having us and making our first weeks in this great city such a memorable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Sathorn Vista, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments, you will enjoy the convenience of full-service Bangkok 5-star hotel facilities with the space, ambiance and privacy of residential living. Unique among 5-star hotels in Bangkok, our completely furnished apartments come with a fully equipped kitchen, housekeeping services, storage facilities, appliances, including washers and dryers, ovens and coffee makers, and 24-hour staffing, making our lodging appropriate for any length of stay. Enjoy Thai and international cuisine at our all-day-dining restaurant, MoMo Cafe, or unwind in our outdoor saltwater pool. Premier among Bangkok 5-star hotels, we offer meeting space options for intimate events. Located in the heart of the vibrant central business district, our 5-star hotel in Bangkok is conveniently accessible and near businesses, embassies, hospitals, recreation, shopping and entertainment facilities. Sala Daeng BTS Skytrain and Lumpini MRT Subway station are both within a 10-minute walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sathorn Vista, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sathorn Vista, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments Hotel Bangkok
- Marriott Executive Apartments Bangkok