“Really Great Hotel Experience...”

Sathorn Vista, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments
Ranked #46 of 852 Hotels in Bangkok
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Really Great Hotel Experience...”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I was shock when I saw the room.
It's really big and complete with all the utilities that you need in an apartment.
This was my best experience with a hotel...
They even cleaned all the utensils that we use at night, it's really clean and best service I've ever had.
Although their location is not really good if you're looking for the place near to BTS or Sky Train.
But, it's okay, you can still walk 15 minutes to get to the nearest BTS (Chong Nonsi or Sala Daeng).
Thank you Marriot, definitely I will go back to stay here if I've another chance.

Room Tip: My room was in the 18th floor, so the room location is at the corner, so you can see the view of the...
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

2 Thank Edo_Limbat
daryn h, General Manager at Sathorn Vista, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Edo_Limbat I am pleased to read that your stay at our hotel has been your best experience whilst travelling. Our rooms has been designed bigger to give you room enough to work and relax, a home away from home. Out hotel is located in a very central postion, being walking distance to parks, restaruants, night markets and BTS. Our staff will be pleased to read your comments that the serviced you recieved also was the best ever.
I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to our hotel.
regards

Daryn Hudson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
New Delhi - India
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We arrived on 21st June midnight and we were quite tired. They didn't make us wait but straightaway took us to our suite which helped us to relax soon. Loved the housekeeping, concierge guys and every staff in fact. The children play area was a good add on facility as we had two daughters and they were never bored. The on call taxi service was really helpful and saved a lot of hassle.

I would like to specially appreciate one staff from the concierge desk - Aaeii who truly guided us the site visits.

Will definitely come back and stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed in an executive apartment with our 2 daughters on the 17th floor. It was the kind of spac...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Volunteershome
daryn h, General Manager at Sathorn Vista, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Volunteershome, I am please to read that after a long late flight, our staff took great care of you and your family, specially to get settled and relaxed into your suite. Our facilities are designed to be a home away from home,and perfect to entertain the whole famly, particulary our gym, pool and childrens play area. I wil certainly pass your comments onto khun Aae who will be pleased the the comments.
I look forward to meeting you on your next stay to our hotel.

Warm regards

Bacolod, Philippines
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I stayed here for the first time on a 2 week business trip to Bangkok. The apartments are a home away from home and the complex is a great place to come back to after a days work. The staff were outstanding, particularly the room service, cafe and pool bar personnel. The breakfast was included in the rate and was tasty and substantial.I would stay here again.

1 Thank snurglefarb
daryn h, General Manager at Sathorn Vista, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Snurglefarb I was pleased you read during your business trip you felt like this was your home away from home. Our apartments, inlcuding work and relaxation areas, are designed with the comforts of home in mind. I have passed on to the staff your warm comments of outstanding service, which they were very pleased to recieve
I look forward to personally meeting you during your next visit to Bangkok.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Stayed in 2 nights, I had a wonderful time there.
Staffs so friendly, helpful and lovely.
Room very spacious, clean and mordern.
Location is very centre, close to everything.
Highly recommend for anyone who have plan to come Bangkok.

Room Tip: nice room with balcony
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank phamanhresma
daryn h, General Manager at Sathorn Vista, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
phamanhresma, thank you for posting a reveiw about your stay with Marriott Executive Apartnments Sathorn Vista. I was please to ready your comments, especially regarding our friendly, helpful and lovely staff, I will definately share this with our team.
In your reveiw i was also pleased to read that you found our rooms very spacious, clean and mordern, and that our location, close to the heart of Bangkok was close to everything in the city you needed to visit.
Again, I appreciate your time in reveiwing us, as it is reveiw like yours that helps us improve our facilities and services to our guests.

I look forward to welcoming to back to Bangkok in the near future.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 18 June 2014

A two week business stay at the Sathorn Vista Marriott Apartments was very hard to fault. Check in was quick and painless. The one bedroom apartment was well-equipped, very clean and very quiet. Coming from a country town I found it hard to imagine I was in the middle of Bangkok.

The Momo restaurant was perfect for breakfast and had a good selection for most meals. The Pool Terrace on the 5th Floor was an oasis to retire to after a day of work. Pool, Sauna and other facilities were all well-maintained.

The reception and front of house staff were always helpful and very polite. They were always happy to help with advice and directions as required. I would certainly recommend this accommodation as an alternative to a hotel if you need a place to escape at the end of the day.

Room Tip: I was on the 8th floor and it was serene and peaceful
2 Thank Andrew D
Andrew D thank you for taking the time to write a reveiw about Marriott Executive Apartments Satohrn Vista. I am pleased to read you enjoyed our breakfast offering and pool terrace as a place to escape and relax after work . I will also pass onto the team your nice comments regarding helpful and polite service.
I appreciate your feedback, as it allows us to continually improve the facilities and service offered to our guests. I look forward to seeing you back in Bangkok again soon.

Canberra, Australia
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Stayed in this apartment overnight, it is just around the corner from the Australian and Malaysian embassy. The room are very spacious and clean. Master bathroom was excellent, except the blinds were damaged and won't close properly so I had to use the other bathroom instead.
Great location for business.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Sarah D
Sarah D Thank you taking the time to write your reveiw about your stay with us. I was pleased to read you found our hotel a great location for business.

Also, thank you for the feedback regarding the blinds in the master bathroom, from reading your review I had a team action and fix this issue immeadiately.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Bangkok

bangalore, India
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We took a 2 bedroom apt for 1 night for a family of 4. 1 master bed, and another with the bathroom outside.
all the amenities in the room were very good, kitchen well stacked with dishes, utensils etc. The kids used it to make us breakfast :-)
Washer/Dryer also came in handy (since we were there during SonKran).... it is a cool Thai festival. Google it.

Location seemed like the financial area, we were there on a during a National Holiday so the streets were bare around there. Location was easy to get to.

Only downside was that there was not much available walking distance from the hotel, except a small 7/11 store across the street.

the staff arranged a cab for us to the airport, and was generally helpful.

Room Tip: 2 room apt was best.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family