Sathorn Vista, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments
Paragon Inn(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$25
Agoda.com
All reviewswasher and dryermomo restaurantbedroom apartmentfull kitchensala daenghome away from homebusiness districtroom serviceminute walkliving areaexcellent staystreet foodexcellent hotellumpini parkgreat poolthe banyan treebts station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 August 2014

I have been a frequent visitor of this hotel, mostly for business dinners though and have been impressed with the professionalism and courtesy of staff. But yesterday, I visited there again with discounted voucher from Ensogo and I must say that I felt like I have been treated as a second class customers. The staff brought in the menu, introducing that you can pick 1 each for your course. When I chose the lamb chop, the staff did not ask at all if I need a well done, medium rare or anything, along with her cold expression. This is the first let down for me. Secondly, I notice that the next person who sat nearby ordered exactly the same thing as me, but has been offered full professional service with warm curtesy. Lastly, I was unable to choose where I want to sit, even when other seats are empty, as the staff mentioned, Ensogo customers will need to sit here. Did your staff treat customers based on how much they paid for your service? However, the food was good though. I am not sure if I want to come back for this kind of service again. Disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Oaki T
daryn h, General Manager at Sathorn Vista, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Oaki T, as a frequent visitor to the hotel, you impressed by the have impressed in the professionalism and friendliness of our team so the experience you had when you last dined with us is not the standard they we have built our service reupation on.

I would like to restore your faith in our restuarant, and invited you back as my guest. please contact me, daryn.hudson@marriott.com, i would like to discuss this with you further.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

We really enjoy our stay here, with all the advantages of spacious room, bathroom, tidiness, cleaningness, facilities ( inside room and apartments as well, of course including efficient WiFi ), and the almost top tier service ( not comparable to Peninsula though, but at this price, I am satisfied ). The only setback is the distance to BTS and / or shopping mall. If you don't mind a 15mins walk each time, you will be more than happy staying in this apartment.

Room Tip: Two bedroom suite is really limited but the rate is exceptionally good, so be quick when you travel with family!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
daryn h, General Manager at Sathorn Vista, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2014

Marco T, yes our apartments are designed to be spacious with all the amenities to make you feel at home when your travelling, ideal when alone or with family. Our apartments are a short walk to all major attractions in the area including Silom Markets, BTS, MRT and with your own kitchen, we have fresh markets located 5 minutes walk in our Soi.

I was please to read that the team lived up to the Marriott worldwide repupatation of taking good care of our guests. I look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

The staff is very courteous, well furnished apartments, good skyline view of the city.
The staff offered discount coupons when asked bout a few locations, we forgot our Royce chocolates in the fridge during check out they got it removed and gave it to us.

Room Tip: Hi floor as the view is fantastic.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
daryn h, General Manager at Sathorn Vista, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Rishikesh A, thank you, I am pleased to read our staff lived up to their reputation of being friendly and giving courteous service that the Thai people are famous for. On the higher floors you do have great views of the city and surrounding areas. Our apartments are well suited to travellers due to the large living spaces, fully equipped kitchen, washer and drying facilities, which are all the small but nice to have's when travelling alone or with a group or family.

I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Thailand.

regards

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Stayed there for couple nights with my boyfriend. We got a corner room on a very high floor, over looking to Sathorn Rd. Very nice and comfortable room with seperate living area. The staffs there are very friendly. Always smile and say hi everytime we walked pass the lobby. The first morning of breakfast, I asked for earlgray tea and green tea for my bf, surprisingly the next day staff at restaurant just handed us the same tea we had on previous day without asking! I really had a great time there and would defenitely go back there again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank adelaiide L

adelaiide L, thank you for the wonderful feedback about our rooms and our staff. Our apartments are designed to be a home away from home when your travelling, specially the spacious living rooms, and yes the higher floors have a great view of the city.

I was also very pleased to read about our staff and the great service the gave to you. Our staff are our greatest asset, living up to the Marriott reputation of taking good care of our guests.
I look forward to meeting you again on your next vist to Bangkok.

General Manager.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

We rented the two room apartment. It was absolutely beautiful. Staff is friendly. Restaurant has good food. Location is good. Quality place. Dryer has a water collection bottle that needs to be emptied. Wifi is great. Within walking distance restaurants and 7-11 can be found.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank FAAMA

FAAMA, I am pleased to read you found our apartments and facilities of quality standards. We are perfectly located with many popular restuarants, 7-11 and nightlight, plus we are within walking distance of the BTS skytrain and MRT underground train making it easy to get around the city. I am also pleased that the staff lived up to their reputation of great service.

I hope we will see you back in Bangkok in the future.

regards