My husband initially booked 3 nights for a 3 week stay in Bangkok. When we checked in at 945 am, we were told we would have to pay for an early check-in. Both of us were tired since we just arrived at 630am. WE WERE VERY UPSET!!! We decided to look at other properties ie; Adelphi, Center Pointe on Sukhumvit, Fraser Suites, Grand Sukhumvit, Grand President, JW Marriott, Courtyard by Marriott, and President Solitaire instead of paying for an early check-in. My husband is a long time Marriott Rewards member and they wouldn't make an exception.
Need less to say....we stayed the entire 3 weeks at the Sathorn Vista. My husband spoke with Mr. Chai, a hotel manager, and quickly resolved our issue with the check-in fiasco. Mr. Chai was very apologetic and gave us deal we couldn't resist-a room upgrade for an incredible price with breakfast and wi-fi.
The hotel is very new and immaculate. Service is equivalent to a 5 star hotel. The gym is clean and hardly used. The pool is amazing and rarely crowded. Most of the time, my husband and I had the pool to ourselves. They had the best looking pool compared to all the properties we saw-beautiful infinity pool. Breakfast had a variety of choices including made to order coffee and cappucinos. Location is walking distance to MRT near Lumpini and Sala Daeng Sky Train station-about 10-15 minute walk to each.
Overall, we had a great time at the Executive Apartments. Can't beat the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Sathorn Vista, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments, you will enjoy the convenience of full-service Bangkok 5-star hotel facilities with the space, ambiance and privacy of residential living. Unique among 5-star hotels in Bangkok, our completely furnished apartments come with a fully equipped kitchen, housekeeping services, storage facilities, appliances, including washers and dryers, ovens and coffee makers, and 24-hour staffing, making our lodging appropriate for any length of stay. Enjoy Thai and international cuisine at our all-day-dining restaurant, MoMo Cafe, or unwind in our outdoor saltwater pool. Premier among Bangkok 5-star hotels, we offer meeting space options for intimate events. Located in the heart of the vibrant central business district, our 5-star hotel in Bangkok is conveniently accessible and near businesses, embassies, hospitals, recreation, shopping and entertainment facilities. Sala Daeng BTS Skytrain and Lumpini MRT Subway station are both within a 10-minute walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sathorn Vista, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sathorn Vista, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments Hotel Bangkok
- Marriott Executive Apartments Bangkok