“Great location off the Khao San Road”
Review of Sleep Withinn

Sleep Withinn
Ranked #286 of 731 Bangkok B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

Good hotel, reasonable price, comfortable beds, yes it can be noisy but it's to be expected! Clean hotel, great location- paying for wifi is a pain though as most guesthouses & hotels offer it for free!

• Stayed: July 2013

Reviewed 16 June 2013

I stayed here whilst travelling in Thailand and this place is great! There's a swimming pool on the roof, the rooms are clean and tidy and the staff are friendly. Khao san is just around the corner and the hotel is central enough to get around by cab. Would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 June 2013

I have stayed at other hotels owned by the same group in the Khao San Area, and I find this one with just enough faults to go back to the others. You have to pay for the wifi and even though there is a 2-year expiration date on the wifi tickets (providing 10 hours), I stayed with a gap of 1 month in between stays and my balance was cancelled. I notified the front desk, and the employee could not do anything about this. I also stayed there last year, and had a credit balance on my wifi when I left, but it was expired when I returned 11 months later. If the company would put the actual expiry terms on the wifi tickets, I would not buy as much in advance. We arrived in April, and were given a 10% discount card because we were a valued and frequent customer. We knew we would stay again in May, so we booked to return. The card was not honored and the front desk staff said that our internet rate was already discounted. Basically, the 10% discount card only gives you a discount on the high walk-in price. The maids are much slower to clean the rooms than at the other properties, and we constantly had to remind them to have the staff clean our room. I like having a DVD player.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Just_Get_Out_There
Reviewed 19 May 2013

I am a savvy traveler and I've been to different places already. I spent my getaway last month in Khaosan Road, Bangkok and stayed in a hotel that really amazed me. The location is perfect because it is close to some of the great sights in Bangkok that allows me to enjoy my trip more. This hotel indeed gave me a satisfying stay because the room is always clean, they provide good facilities, and actually the staffs are very friendly. The hotel is totally very accommodating which I can say that it is one of the best hotels I've been in my trips.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank iamrheamaehmartines
Reviewed 18 May 2013

I must say that I am quite impressed with the hotel. It has a perfect location which is near to the one of the busiest localities of Bangkok. There are shops all around. Also, I visited many fine quality restaurants and bars to taste the local cuisines. The hotel has a disco and that is a great place to enjoy with your fiancé. The first night I was there I couldn’t sleep for the whole night. Then I shifted to a room in the backside and then I could sleep peacefully. The front rooms are more expensive than the back but I love my night’s sleep and so didn’t mind much in trying out the less expensive one. The hotel is quite good for staying and I will choose this only for my next visit.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I am a backpacker and travel the world whenever I can. My recent visit was in the beautiful place of Bangkok. There I stayed in this hotel. This hotel has a great location as it is just about five minutes away from Khao San Road. The Khao San Road has many shops and bars and restaurants which can be easily accessed while staying in this hotel. This was the loveliest part for me on the whole journey. The bummer on the road is however the late night parties which often disturbs the sleep of the inmates and makes them stay awake. But, seeing the other nice things about the hotel that fact can be easily forgotten.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Sleep within is very well located just a few minutes off Khao San Road. However, thats were my positive points end.

We booked a superior twin and received a tiny room with small twin beds. As in other reviews mentioned the photos must have been taken from a really good angle as this is not true to what it is actually like.

The bathroom offers no privacy what so ever and you are not allowed to open the windows. The "blankets" consist of thin sheets and old wool blankets.

No Internet unless you want to pay a silly fee and really really rude staff, a smile does not hurt anyone. Be prepared to hand over a 1000 baht deposit.

Bottom line: Good for a party night out but certainly not for a romantic get away or for longer than one night.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends