Review Highlights
Two days in Bangkok and around

My daughter and I booked a two day tour via Nikki’s. Our guide, Hem was really great. She was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
922tsvig
Tenafly, New Jersey
via mobile
Very well executed city tour mit Pookie!

We had a private city tour (7h) in Bangkok with Pookie. It was our first time in Bangkok and we... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Sören G
Frankfurt am Main

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from US$13.84
from US$12.48
from US$55.00
from US$66.45
More Info
All reviews train market floating market full day tour great photographer future tours exceptional guide great itinerary comfortable air conditioned van grand palace long tail boat trip his knowledge private tour of bangkok boat noodles local vendors fun trip enjoyable tour long tour
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Great experience from start to finish. After a couple of emails of my tour preferences, Nikki came up with an ideal itinerary.

Had a wonderful time touring with Yui on the 2nd day of Songkran celebrations. Yui was flexible with the itinerary and for that, the tour exceeded my expectations!

After getting to know me and my interests, she was great to suggest places to visit (not included in original itinerary). She took me to a Buddhist Temple where I learned so much about Thai Buddhism which I have to admit, was the highlight of the tour!

I had the chance to meet Nikki in person - he was nice enough to take the time to join us, to say hello.

Thanks so much, Nikki & Yui! You may see me again for future tours! :)

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Full marks to Nikki, professional and informative the whole trip. So much time for the kiddies!
Recommend 100%

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

We booked Nikki from South Africa. He is an excellent tour leader. First of all he was on time. Very informative. Very considerate adjust the pace of the tour to our physical abilities. As it was a very hot day he supplied is with enough water. We visited quite a number of places. The tour was well organized and pick up and drop off's at the various places was seamless. I will recommend Nikki at any time. I very good guide indeed. Thank you Nikki.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Nothing is too much trouble.

I was in Bangkok for the first time on business and had a day free to get in some sights. After a bit of emailing back and forth with Nikki, an itinerary was organised, deposit paid and I eagerly awaited the day.

Yui arrived at my hotel right on time and led me out to the van and driver. The van was clean with cold water waiting. I had selected the train markets and floating markets. On the way Yui filled me in on what we were passing and a lot about the culture and people of Thailand. I learned so much.

Now the train markets, I wouldn’t recommend, you just see a pile of tourists holding their cameras in the air. A suggestion would be to be on the train going through the market, take pics out the window. I specifically requested this market, it was not recommended by Nikki. That said before the train came it was fun walking down the tracks looking at the stalls.

The floating markets were so much better and the longboat was awesome. I didn’t go through the markets on the smaller boats as it was quite crowded. You can through the markets and see all the ones on the water plus lots more. Having Yui with me was amazing, she bartered for me in Thai for anything I was interested in - most helpful.

Would definite recommend this company - professional, prompt, friendly and great communication.

Thanks

Date of experience: March 2018
3  Thank justjude10
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Nikki took us on an afternoon tour of Bangkok and surprisingly got a river trip, Wat Arun, The Grand Palace, Wat Pho and The Royal Barge Museum fit into the short time we had. In the evening he took us to one of the large food markets to sample some of the local cuisines.

The following day Nikki escorted us to the Cambodian boarder and ensured we had a smooth crossing.

Nikki is a very friendly, experienced and knowledgeable guide. Unfortunately we only were in Thailand for a day and had to part company. I would highly recommend Nikki for any future tours.

Date of experience: March 2018