Review Highlights
Two days in Bangkok and around

My daughter and I booked a two day tour via Nikki’s. Our guide, Hem was really great. She was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
922tsvig
Tenafly, New Jersey
via mobile
Very well executed city tour mit Pookie!

We had a private city tour (7h) in Bangkok with Pookie. It was our first time in Bangkok and we... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Sören G
Frankfurt am Main

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from US$13.84
from US$12.48
from US$55.00
from US$66.45
More Info
All reviews train market floating market full day tour great photographer future tours exceptional guide great itinerary comfortable air conditioned van grand palace long tail boat trip his knowledge private tour of bangkok boat noodles local vendors fun trip enjoyable tour long tour
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Nikki is an amazing tour guide. He’s extremely knowledgeable, kind, patient and honest. He took my family on a full day private tour of Bangkok from 6:30 am to 6 pm. We saw and learned about so many sites in one day (e.g., train market, floating market, Grand Palace, all of the main Bangkok temples, flower market, Chinatown, ferry ride and tuk tuk ride). He took great care of us! Everyone in my family loved Nikki which is impressive given that my children are far apart in ages. By the end of the day he was an honorary member of the family. You will be lucky to have Nikki as your tour guide given that he’s in high demand. Book him early so you don’t miss out!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We only had 2 nights in Bangkok en route to Koh Samui and wanted to take in some Thai culture and cuisine so we booked a day tour with Nikki and it was awesome. We seen the grand palace, reclining Buddha, temple of the dawn, canal boat ride, flower market and Chinatown all in the space of a few hours and even managed some authentic Thai cuisine for lunch. The tour was cheap, Nikki was very informative about the Thai history and culture and he never rushed us in any way as we were tired from travelling. I would highly recommend Nikki’s tour to anyone especially if they are maybe only passing through the city and don’t have much time to see the city’s attractions. Thank you Nikki.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I only had an afternoon in Bangkok and we wanted to see the major sites. Nikki took us to the grand palace, reclining Buddha, and a bunch of different markets. We used all modes of transportation-long tail boat, tuk tuk, taxi, subway. It was great to experience the city through a locals eyes.

Nikki was also very considerate. He bought us waters, fruits, and snacks to try. He also took amazing photos for us not only on our cameras, but also on his own. He sent them to us immediately.

Nikki planned the perfect tour for us and I would highly recommend him.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We had a great time touring the train market, floating market and Ayutthaya with Nikki. He was great with children and very friendly. He even prepared wifi, cold water and cold towels for the trip. Very thoughtful. He even took a lot of nice pictures for us. We had a great time. I would highly recommend him. Thanks Nikki for the wonderful tour...

Reviewed 16 June 2018

We only had a day in Bangkok and wanted to see as much as we could. Nikki put together a custom tour for us and we saw so much! He made sure to take care of all tickets and transportation needed and told us what attire to wear. All of this saved us a lot of time that we would otherwise have to figure out ourselves. He also ensured we took a lot of great photos, which is great for us because we never remember to take photos. He is very knowledgeable about the history and all of the sites and had tons of information to share. I highly recommend going this route if you have never been to Bangkok and want to see as much as possible. Nikki's rates are very reasonable it was so worth it.