Review Highlights
Two days in Bangkok and around

My daughter and I booked a two day tour via Nikki’s. Our guide, Hem was really great. She was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
922tsvig
Tenafly, New Jersey
via mobile
Very well executed city tour mit Pookie!

We had a private city tour (7h) in Bangkok with Pookie. It was our first time in Bangkok and we... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Sören G
Frankfurt am Main

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from US$13.84
from US$12.48
from US$55.00
from US$66.45
More Info
All reviews train market floating market full day tour great photographer future tours exceptional guide great itinerary comfortable air conditioned van grand palace long tail boat trip his knowledge private tour of bangkok boat noodles local vendors fun trip enjoyable tour long tour
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

I just got back from Bangkok and had the fortune to meet 2 guides, Hem and Nikki. Hem was amazing! She has a great charisma and always made us laugh. Her knowledge was very extense. She took unbelievably great pictures of us when we were not even looking! We went with her to Ayutthaya and finished our day in a tour of the most iconic places in Bangkok. The prices were really reasonable. We wanted to book another day to go to the train market and floating market, but all the guides were booked, so Nikki offered the transportation and gave me really good details of what to do, where to buy tickets, etc. We went to the train market and he happened to be there with other tour! he actually went out of his way to try to find us because we got a little lost and then met him again at the floating market where he helped us get our tickets for the boats. We felt well taken care of. I got Nikki through a recommendation from a friend and I am so glad I did. I highly recommend Hem and Nikki for your tours! One piece of advise is book ahead! Do not wait until you’re in Bangkok.

1  Thank Andrea H
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Just back from the best look at some highlights of Bangkok local markets with
Nikki. Entertaining, informative and really helpful. Went to markets and places we would never have explored on our own, and tried and learned about foods and fruit never seen back in New Zealand. It’s having someone who speaks good English to answer all the questions you have that makes the sights so much better. Would without question recommend Nikki as a gem to any traveller. Delightful and charming manner, safety conscious, and it was a real pleasure to enjoy his company.
Fab tour guide

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Nikki was an excellent guide. The pre tour preparation was very easy and efficient via email from London
It was our first time in Bangkok so he took us by boat to the well known sites including Chinatown and other food markets.
We kind of agreed an itinerary in advance but on the day left it to his experience
His local knowledge is superb and he was an excellent leader organising taxis and tuk tuks for us.
I have no hesitation in recommending him

Reviewed 3 July 2018

We met TeTe for a whole day city and temple tour and her knowledge was second to none. A great mix of public transport, this being on boats and in taxis. The tour would've taken the pair of us the whole of our holiday to see what we were shown and could not recommend this service enough!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Nikki is an amazing tour guide. He’s extremely knowledgeable, kind, patient and honest. He took my family on a full day private tour of Bangkok from 6:30 am to 6 pm. We saw and learned about so many sites in one day (e.g., train market, floating market, Grand Palace, all of the main Bangkok temples, flower market, Chinatown, ferry ride and tuk tuk ride). He took great care of us! Everyone in my family loved Nikki which is impressive given that my children are far apart in ages. By the end of the day he was an honorary member of the family. You will be lucky to have Nikki as your tour guide given that he’s in high demand. Book him early so you don’t miss out!

Date of experience: June 2018