Hotel is located straight near BTS Chong Nonsi. This was the main citeria when I choose the hotel. Easy to find and easy to get the airport from it.
Friendly and helpful staff. OK breakfast buffet. It was convenient for me that restaurant works till midnight. Good quality Thai and international food. Good massage at the hotel Spa. Spa is operating till midnight too. Swimming pool at roof is a bit smaller in reality than on a picture but clean. Fitness room is tiny but you can find a couple of dumbbells anyway. Superior room was smaller than I expected (I would say it's Standard) but equipped with everything I needed: safe box, TV, fridge. I choose non-smoking room and it was so. It was clean but quality of details was average since the hotel is not new.
Averall, it's good hotel for the money and I will stay there next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Urban Hip Hotel mixes the richness of Thai culture with modern design and world-class facilities. We aim to offer the UNIQUE experience of Bangkok's new style of accommodation through the finest Thai hospitality and personalized services.The Heritage Bangkok is located between Silom and Sathorn Road, Bangkok's most vibrant Commercial Business District and shopping area. Just a one minute walk from the Chong Nonsi BTS Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Heritage Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Heritage Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- The Heritage Hotel Bangkok