This used to be a terrific place to stay, not any more.
Whilst the location is first class, next to Chong Nonsi Skytrain station all the other amenites have slipped badly starting with breakfast, the selection is limited, the presentation is tired.
The rooms have lost all their little extras and look a bit dingy, the reception staff are surly, the bar prices way overpriced.
It may one day return to it's former glory but for the present I will try elsewhere
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Urban Hip Hotel mixes the richness of Thai culture with modern design and world-class facilities. We aim to offer the UNIQUE experience of Bangkok's new style of accommodation through the finest Thai hospitality and personalized services.The Heritage Bangkok is located between Silom and Sathorn Road, Bangkok's most vibrant Commercial Business District and shopping area. Just a one minute walk from the Chong Nonsi BTS Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Heritage Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Heritage Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- The Heritage Hotel Bangkok