Arrive at about 1pm local time but Front Office said must wait till 2 before we can check in. Didnt make a fuss, as it was not a problem, walked around a bit and ate my lunch nearby. Plenty of food option, street food and fast food (McD) was available.
Room was very basic, clean but the bed was too "springy", not good for light sleeper. If your partner just turn in bed, you will feel the whole bed bounce. No clothe hanger at all...don't know why. A box of condom is part of the "complimentary"....just don't understand why. Sound proof? Almost none as you can hear the conversation in the next room clearly.
The hotel have a bar for drinking downstairs but it was not cheap..THB 110 for a mug of Singha. Didn't eat there as the street food was too tempting.
Very convenient for public transport as its just a minute walk to Chong Nomsi station. Great if you had a long shopping day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Urban Hip Hotel mixes the richness of Thai culture with modern design and world-class facilities. We aim to offer the UNIQUE experience of Bangkok's new style of accommodation through the finest Thai hospitality and personalized services.The Heritage Bangkok is located between Silom and Sathorn Road, Bangkok's most vibrant Commercial Business District and shopping area. Just a one minute walk from the Chong Nonsi BTS Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Heritage Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Heritage Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- The Heritage Hotel Bangkok