I had stayed in The Heritage Hotel Bangkok for 2 nights at the end of May 2014. This hotel was very closed to BTS Chongnonsi only 100 m or 1 min by walk that is very comfortable for my stay.
I had cheked in around 4 pm and fast check in within 4 mins for copy my ID Card nd signed in registeration paper, the receptionist didn't informed me more information of this hotel such as swimmig pool or fitness or othet things in my rooms. I got room number 707 0n 7th floor and it's very surprised that my request prior to checkin about 2 weeks ago and confirmed by Khun Bee Reservation of The Heritage Bangkok for 2 single beds but room 707 provided me double bed by move bed together!
As the moment, I called to reception and informed them for my problem, they said that they will give me for new room in the same floor then I got new room number 704. The room is spacious and big enoung for people who can stay together. Big refrigerator with minibar and you must be aware for drinking water with Herritage Logo by orange one that put in the refrigerator must charged upon departure. Free Drinking water provide on shelf outside refrigerator and the little one (about 350 ml) The bed is soft enough and you can slept well but only 1 pillow per bed! that is not enough for th guest should be 2 pillows will be better, in the bathroom must not seperate between shower and bathub so it was complicated and uncomfortable for elder. The water pressue was very good and well done. Th aircon in my room keep silent all night that make me slept very well also.
The breaksfast had variety choices such as sausage, ham, bacon, salad, fruit, breads, tea or coffee with orange juice. I had not expected for my breakfast because of I am happy for my stay that I had paid for so overall in F&B is very good.
The negative for this hotel only in Front desk, the service must be improve to standard of 3 star hotel or 3.5 star hoel but the reception make service of this hotel like 2 star hotel or lower because of they didn't greeting te guests who come and out of this hotel but only Bellman at conceire counter is very friendly.
By the location and the price of this hotel, I rated 4 of 5 as good service in overall and will be come back again if I will travelling to Bangkok in the future
Finally, please pass my appreciation nd thankful to Khun Bee your reservation agent for th best service before I checked in and checked out and thank you Khun Bee again for offer late check our until 4 pm with free of charge for me as we're hotelier together. Khob Khun Mak Mak Krub Khun Bee!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Urban Hip Hotel mixes the richness of Thai culture with modern design and world-class facilities. We aim to offer the UNIQUE experience of Bangkok's new style of accommodation through the finest Thai hospitality and personalized services.The Heritage Bangkok is located between Silom and Sathorn Road, Bangkok's most vibrant Commercial Business District and shopping area. Just a one minute walk from the Chong Nonsi BTS Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Agoda, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Heritage Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Heritage Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- The Heritage Hotel Bangkok