Lowest prices for your stay
US$112
Free cancellation until 11/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$112
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Destinia.com
US$107
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Hotels.comUS$112
Trip.comUS$112
eDreamsUS$112
All reviews villa market bts station living room balconies train gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 April 2019 via mobile

Apparently the Coffee Club restaurant was shut down permanently beginning of April. However, the hotel still advertises the restaurant on all booking platforms (e.g. Agoda, Booking.com) as well as their own website. When I arrived and realized that there was now no decent food option, I was very surprised and disappointed. Before arriving at the hotel I received multiple marketing emails but NONE informing me about this significant change. The hotel is located in a very quiet street, so the Coffee Club was the only real option unless you take a cab or the metro. I booked the hotel in the believe it had a restaurant and feel cheated in a way. One has to be able to trust the information provided when booking a hotel, no? I complained to Agoda but they said the hotel would need to give me a refund and they can’t do anything. One hotel staff approached me when checking out, but didn’t offer anything to compensate. He just blamed Agoda, which was a poor excuse as the restaurant is listed on their own website as well.
As for the hotel otherwise, I agree with the many reviews before that the rooms are nice, but very old and need renovation. Permanent stains on the sofa, the kitchen surface, walls etc. do not fit a hotel of this class. I left with a very bad impression and would recommend anyone to consider this review before booking this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank shanti-maja
Sathit_M, General Manager at Dusit Suites Hotel Ratchadamri, Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2019

Dear shanti1980,

First of all, please accept our apology for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and we are deeply apologize that your stay was not pleasant as below review. We accepted your comment and do not have any excuses over them.

Please kindly be informed that once we realized that The Coffee Club which is the outsource restaurant will be no longer operating at our hotel, we then sent the notification to all our partners twice to inform about this situation including our own website.

However, it is our mistake not to reconfirm and recheck with them again after that, which caused some of the hotel partners did not remove those information out of the content while our selling rate is only available for just room only rate.  No breakfast offered since the beginning of the month of April.

During your stay, we did not ignore to try to talk with the online travel agent. We understand and accept all the comment you mentioned.  We value your review and will take it to improve our service in the future.

Once again, please accept our apology for the inconvenience caused.

Reviewed 4 April 2019

I visited this place for a couple of nights. I was looking for a place near Lumpini Park, and this location was perfect for me in a small alley. The room was tidy, bathroom with a tub, good beed, great view from the balconies, located near to BTS station, no noise pollution..

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank KenTzu
Sathit_M, General Manager at Dusit Suites Hotel Ratchadamri, Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2019

Dear KenTzu,

Thank you very much for posting the comment on Tripadvisor.

It is very pleasing to know that you have a amazing stay with us. I appreciated that you compliment our hotel is located in perfect location for you and also no noise disturbing during stay.

Thank you once again for choosing stay with Anantara Baan Rajprasong. I personally look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back to Anantara Baan Rajprasong Serviced in the near future.

Reviewed 25 March 2019

Overall value for money, room spacious, clean. Living room with balcony and separate bedroom. Bedroom pillow is soft and comfortable. Toilet has a weighing scale, bath tub, shower area and toilet bowl with cleaning service.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels
Sathit_M, General Manager at Dusit Suites Hotel Ratchadamri, Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2019

Dear Curious49481734722,

Thank you very much for posting the comment on Tripadvisor.

It is very pleasing to know that you have a amazing stay with us. I appreciated that you compliment our hotel is value for money and the room is comfortable.

Reviewed 22 March 2019

The service was great. The location is excellent, close to BTS, MBK, Siam shopping. The suite was big and amenities are spa quality and smell wonderful. The architecture is like colonial and nice. Real plants and live fish. My only complaint is the furniture and carpets were old and not clean. The sofa sags and the carpets, indoor and outdoor chairs and sofa really need replacing or a deep clean. The kitchen counter has permanent stains. The room smelled like mold and I realized it is from the air conditioning system.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels
Sathit_M, General Manager at Dusit Suites Hotel Ratchadamri, Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2019

Dear parfum,

Thank you very much for posting the comment on Tripadvisor.

We deeply regret that you have been facing the issues with the furniture and carpets with the air-con system are old and not up to the bar. However we thank you for your compliment the hotel location and the size of the room.

Thank you once again for choosing stay with Anantara Baan Rajprasong. I hope this experiences will not deter you from stay with Anantara brand in the near future.

Reviewed 7 March 2019 via mobile

Wonderful, friendly, professional and welcoming stay from day one. Clean, modern and comfortable living space, 5 min walk from nearest BTS station, or if you prefer a stroll, it would be about a 10-15 min walk to major shopping centres. Daily cleaning prompt and quick turnover service. The apartment has a contract with the coffee club and in room dining had such a wide range selection from 6am to 10pm. Would recommend Anantara Baan Rajprasong apartments to friends and families. Definitely will come again

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sathit_M, General Manager at Dusit Suites Hotel Ratchadamri, Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2019

Dear kittykatv,

Thank you very much for posting the comment on Tripadvisor.

It is very pleasing to know that you have a amazing stay with us. I appreciated that you recognize the services from entering in our hotel also the location is easy access to go to the malls.