The Heritage Hotel Sathorn
US$147
US$117
US$180
US$171
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 June 2013

The demo photos on Agoda are very great, it seemed to be a clean, nice and well furnishing hotel, most importantly it is cheap! However, it is a nightmare to stay here, and I even cannot tolerate a night. Finally I just spent few hours here, after having a bath, I moved to another hotel though I had made a booking of four nights here.

After exit from Surasak BTS station at mid night, we walked like 10 minutes along the dark and dirty street to the hotel. Mice and cockroaches everywhere!

Front desk staff is friendly, polite and helpful, it is the highlight of this hotel!

We had emphasized that we needed 2 single beds, but when we arrived, the staff said they had no more 2 single beds room. OK! It's fine as he said he would arrange the next day.

Our room was on 3/F floor, it was pretty dark. When we entered the room given, we were extremely shocked and disappointed as it was totally different from what we saw on Agoda. Even we turned on all the lights, the room was still very dim.

Air-con kept leaking and I tried to put a rubbish bin under it but there's too much water dropping. Finally the floor was all wet!

The bathroom was acceptable but just many ants, the ceiling looked dirty and seemed nearly collapse. Hot water was stable, no problem of water at all.

Most shocking was when I tried to take the hair dryer, I found a very very big cockroach there! My friend and I were scared and asked the front desk staff to finish it.

Finally we decided to leave this terrible hotel after spending 2.5 hours here. I was looking for other hotel online, and finally leave at 3 a.m.

Probably I am the unlucky one who was arranged a pretty bad and terrible room, but it is really a horrible and shocking experience.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 May 2013

I was moved to this hotel after The Heritage Bangkok made a mistake with my booking, at first I was a little dissapointed because of the location, as The Heritage was surrounding lots of markets and the train station, but once I got over that, I enjoyed my stay here and extended it. The people who work there are really nice, (Alot nicer than The Heritage) the pool was lovely, breakfast pretty good, and once you get used to how to get around without using the tuk tuk the location is not so bad. My room was nice and big and clean.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Leisha G
Reviewed 4 March 2013

Contrary to many review which stated that this hotel is very hard to find, i found it located near to many landmarks such as the Saint Louis Hospital and Surasak BTS station and Assumption College-among others.It's not deserted or hidden as well and the main road is just 5 minutes walking distance where you can flag the taxi to anywhere that you want to go. And the room is big with strong air-conditioning. For the price that i paid which was less than THB 1,000 per night, in all it was a comfortable stay. My only complain was the weak wifi connection. The breakfast set was mediocre as well as they served you bacon, sausage, fried egg and toast with orange juice with no choice of having cereal as alternative.The fruit cuts were the saving grace

Pros: cheap, big room, good location
Cons: Tired and dated furniture, weak wifi signal, choiceless breakfast set

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KayTon83
Reviewed 15 November 2012

I visited Bangkok on June 2011. This hotel located in hidden area, for first time visited it's not easy to find. You can walk about 10-15 ten minutes from the train Station, to reach all over Bangkok. But this was a nice hotel but large room, and pleasant personality from the receptionist. Good price also. Breakfast is so fresh with so many vegetable.
The recepcionist recommended us a nice taxi driver, and we have daily tour around Bangkok with him. We're very happy.
But the lackness is the hotel told us that we can use their tuk tuk to reach train station, but until we got home, we never use it because they told us that the driver is not there.
But overall it's a nice hotel

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2012

Stayed there last weekend, actually my second visit. For 700 baht a night through agoda it's a bargain.

Staff are friendly, rooms are of a good standard & clean.

Shuttle bus to BTS surasak is very handy

• Stayed: November 2012