We stayed here for three nights in January and really loved it. The house itself is beautiful and elegant and furnished very stylishly. The pool was great for cooling off in after a hectic day of sightseeing. The breakfasts were brilliant and Janya was fantastic at giving us information and organizing things for us. Thank you!
The house is in a very busy area of Bangkok with the pros and cons associated with that. The house is close to the Central pier and to a BTS station which makes getting around incredibly easy. It is also a bit noisy, but we didn't hear anything from our room and slept really well throughout our stay there.
I would definitely visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the city, Baan Pra Nond Bed & Breakfast offers a unique vacation that allows you to check your worries at the door and experience the simple charms of Bangkok living. Baan Pra Nond Bed & Breakfast will offer you a quaint, private, and homey atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Baan Pra Nond Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Pra Nond Bed And Breakfast
- Baan Pra Nond Hotel Bangkok