We travelled for xmas 2013 and arrived in the evening after a 16 hour flight. Despite the room being on the ground floor and closest to the road, I slept 14 hours, which for me is a record! The bed was fantastically comfortable!
The rooms are a good size, with some areas to hang shirts, etc - and some basic luggage space. The bathroom was a good size, though dark (ground floor and hence urtains closed) and the shower had good pressure and hot water / toilettries were in abundant supply (if required). On the ground floor, our room had a slightly moudly smell - probably due to the fact that one could not keep the door open for long periods because of the pollution from the road outside / or the noise. But that is one of the traps of this part of Bangkok.
Breakfasts were ok - coffee, the usual supply of breads, a bit of standard fruit, cereals, juice.
Hospitality was very friendly and helpful and the building itself has wonderful character.
There is a small pool in the back patio, though I did not use it. The location is fine for the skytrain (5 minute walk to the nearest station , though one has to cross a mega busy road) and the river taxi is approx a 15 minute walk.
All in all, it is a lovely, friendly B&B - though the location by the room by the road on the ground floor for me was not the best choice - not in terms of sleep quality but general well being.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the city, Baan Pra Nond Bed & Breakfast offers a unique vacation that allows you to check your worries at the door and experience the simple charms of Bangkok living. Baan Pra Nond Bed & Breakfast will offer you a quaint, private, and homey atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Baan Pra Nond Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Pra Nond Bed And Breakfast
- Baan Pra Nond Hotel Bangkok