It was a sigh of relief to know that Tasma, her husband, and Janya could speak English. This was the first time I've ever been anywhere that I couldn't understand even the street signs and having a place to stay that I can communicate my needs was wonderful. We only stayed for a couple of days, but it was enough to get to know the people and experience the hotel. All in all, after a hot day of site seeing, it was nice to come back to our very clean room and AC and room fan that worked! I also have to say it's nice to start a day of site seeing with a delicious breakfast! The only thing that I didn't like was how taxi drivers can't find Baan Pra Nond. The days we were so tired, it would've been nice to be dropped off right in front of the B&B rather than walking from the BTS station and through busy traffic. All-in-all, wonderful place with friendly people. Would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the city, Baan Pra Nond Bed & Breakfast offers a unique vacation that allows you to check your worries at the door and experience the simple charms of Bangkok living. Baan Pra Nond Bed & Breakfast will offer you a quaint, private, and homey atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baan Pra Nond Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Pra Nond Bed And Breakfast
- Baan Pra Nond Hotel Bangkok