We stayed here a few weeks ago for 2 nights. The owners were extremely friendly and helpful, they welcomed us like we were family. The place itself was very cozy and private with a pool that was very refreshing after a hot day sight seeing. Great breakfast, clean lovely room, very close to transportation including a couple minutes walk to the sky train and a short walk to the boat docks. It might get a little loud as it is close to a highway but comparing it to other cities, it is very reasonable.
Thanks Tasma and Jason for a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the city, Baan Pra Nond Bed & Breakfast offers a unique vacation that allows you to check your worries at the door and experience the simple charms of Bangkok living. Baan Pra Nond Bed & Breakfast will offer you a quaint, private, and homey atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Baan Pra Nond Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Pra Nond Bed And Breakfast
- Baan Pra Nond Hotel Bangkok