“Good budget hotel at a convinient location”

Ibis Bangkok Sukhumvit 4
Ranked #228 of 889 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 9 July 2014

The location of this hotel makes it extremely convinient to explore the entire city using public transport. The hotel provides a shuttle service (free of charge) to the Nana BTS station. The rooms were small but very clean and had all the basic amenities that you need during your stay. While touring the city I left behind my camera in one of the cabs but the reception desk was helful enough in communicating with the driver and getting back my camera. If you are looking for a good professional budget hotel with helpful staff and a convinient location in Bangkok, this hotel should be your choice.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aditya1010

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stayed here for 2 days. The rooms were small but clean. Location is perfect for party lovers as its on the main street where u'll find plenty of pubs/discs.
Service is good as our electric kettle wasn't working they repaired it immediately. One strange thing I found in this hotel - they asked 500Baht security money when we checked in. This was quite new for me as I have traveled a lot but hadn't noticed this practice anywhere.Anyways, maybe its the rule, most of the hotels follow in Bangkok.
Final recommendation - Good for short stays.

Room Tip: Ask for a front window room, if possible.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for 3 night. The location is strategic n passed thru by lots of taxis. Near BTS nana. The room is clean n the staffs are nice. Many food resto around the hotel. I had a very cheap room rate for 3 days by online booking. Recommended.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Pablo L, Manager at Ibis Bangkok Sukhumvit 4, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear Vrajc,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience at ibis Bangkok Nana, we are delighted to know that your 3 days in our hotel was a great experience from the moment you booked our great offer to the staff who took care of you during your stay and also the quality of the room.

Please do not hesitate in returning back to our property if you come back to Bangkok we will be more than pleased to have you stay once again and make your future experience a better one.

Kind regards,

Pablo L.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I stayed in IBIS - NANA last December along with my Husband , my sister and my brother in law. We did arrive early than our check in timings but the staff was nice enough to let us keep our luggage near the reception and arranged for a cab for our sight seeing. I was worried about my luggage but when we returned back I was relieved to see it safe.
Also the rooms were pretty clean , helpful and friendly staff. They also gave us helpful information about not so famous but good shopping areas. We did shop lots from the streets near by to the hotel.
Wonderful experience .Thankyou for making our holiday memorable
Looking forward to visit again..

Room Tip: choose a room facing the road side. Coz the other end has no view at all.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PoojaKambli

Dear PoojaKambli,

Excellent review from an experienced traveler, we are very grateful for your great feedback and for sharing your experience at ibis Bangkok Nana, it is always a pleasure to have the comments from our customers.

I will share the great feedback from our teams with them, as they strive to always provide our guests with a great service, I am also glad to hear they shared with you information about the local markets and shopping areas that go out from the regular shopping destinations for a change.
Please do not hesitate into coming back in the near future, you will always be welcomed.

Pablo L.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I booked the wrong room at Ibis but the staff had gladly changed it for us. We didn't really mind being put on the room for the disabled because the room was actually huge and very comfortable compared to their normal rooms. The place was clean and the staff were helpful. I would really like to stay in this place again and would recommend to friends. And oh, did I say the location is perfect? It is close to all the clubs, close to the train station and one taxi away from the shopping centres!!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Andrea Y
Pablo L, Manager at Ibis Bangkok Sukhumvit 4, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear Andre Y,

I am really glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us, the team has certainly appreciated your stay as well, thank you for the great review that you have given us.

Please do not hesitate into coming back anytime.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

If you want a good night sleep don't think about staying at the hotel. Guests are slamming the doors and running around the corridor at around 11pm at night.
Good thing about the hotel is the staff are very helpful and friendly

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Colin L

Dear Colin L,

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your stay during your visit to Bangkok, I do apologize if you encountered this issue with other customers, we will definitely look into setting up more regular patrols from our security guards in the corridors to avoid any future events such as this, thank you very much to share with us your experience as it does really help us to correct any unconformities in happening in the future.

Please do not hesitate to come again and give us the change to make a better experience from the first one.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 5 June 2014

The right spot to be easy access to the town walking distance to the happiness.what else would ask for if ur in a go out mood.The food is mwaaaahhh,the staff excellent ,strong n free wifi.if asked where id want to for my honeymoon thats the place to be.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Thuku A

Dear Thuku A,

Thank you very much for giving us a review and for choosing us for your stay in Bangkok, it is an honor to have such great feedback, I am quite happy to hear that you have had a superb experience at ibis Bangkok Nana and the surroundings that Sukhumvit has to offer, please do not hesitate to come back again.

Kind Regards,