Ibis Nana is located at the heart of Sukhimvit area. Its a 5 min walk to main sukhimvit road.
1) Excellent value for money: For the price that one pays, it is worth it. We were paying 1300 THB for room and breakfast. Would not take the room for THB 2000 but for 1300-1500 bhat, its worth it..
2) Rooms are neat and tidy. The hotel generally has a very clean look to it.
3) Staff is helpful
4) Complimentary drop to Nana BTS station.
5) Non smoking hotel so that helps
6) The location of this hotel makes it extremely convinient to explore the entire city using public transport.
1) The rooms are little on the smaller side.
2) The walls are kind of thin so one can have instances of lot of noise coming from the closing/opening of doors on the same floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ibis Bangkok Sukhumvit 4 offers fresh, funky accommodation in the heart of Bangkok. Walk to everything from this ultra central location on bustling Sukhumvit Road. Shopping malls, bars, restaurants, public transport, all just minutes away. 200 rooms, 24 hour service, snacks and drinks, a trendy Tapas restaurant. Friendly staff, great services, a colorful atmosphere - find it all at ibis Bangkok Sukhumvit 4. Soak up the excitement of the city at this great-value Bangkok hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Bangkok Sukhumvit 4 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bangkok Nana Hotel Bangkok