Open today: 09:00 - 18:00

Book in advance
from
£55.07
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience King Power Mahanakhon
from £55.07
from £42.00
from £36.71
from £28.50
More Info
All reviews glass floor sky walk amazing lift virtual reality bangkok skyline few floors entire city above ground rooftop bar ticket counter buy tickets visiting bangkok skywalk tower cloudy baht tallest
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 December 2018 via mobile

I was “fortunate” enough to receive a free preview of the skywalk by winning a contest they had about a year ago. If I had to choose between my experience at the King Power Skywalk and my experience at Lebula or the Banyan Tree Moonbar, I would say Mahanakorn comes in dead last. Almost every other famous skybar in Bangkok also has great views and the more expensive ones also offer a free drink. A real drink... not a Coke. Moreover, the Skywalk experience did not deliver what was promised and leaves you wandering around a mall at the end. I recommend appreciating Mahanakorn tower from afar and the. Spending your money elsewhere.

Date of experience: December 2018
3  Thank joeyw37
Reviewed 30 November 2018 via mobile

725baht to go up and 250 for seniors over the age of 60.
The ride up is spectacular and the views breathtaking. The visit includes a complimentary drink and it is definitely a great stop to so in Bangkok. Stepping over the edge to sit on the glass takes some nerves. Have fun!
The reason for the low score is as we left, we were carted through 4 stories of duty free sections like at an airport. It was a waste of 15 mins and alone for this reason I would warn people about this place. I didn't come to shop, I came to see.

2  Thank Vk89
Reviewed 29 November 2018 via mobile

My partner and I went to the MahaNakhon Skywalk today. I have been on the Sears Tower Skywalk so I had good expectations on the views. The views were nice and the skyroof itself was set up well but unfortunately the security was over the top. No phones were allowed on the glass floor which defeats half the purpose in walking on the glass.. if the glass can hold the weight of a dozen people I'm sure it could handle if someone dropped a phone in it.... They offer you 'free drink' vouchers. When you ask for a drink on the 74th floor which they have layed out in a table, they tell you that the drinks are only available after you have gone to the roof. Once you are on the roof there is no way to get back to the room with drinks.. I was really looking forward to my 765 baht 250ml coke too.
Though it is a unique experience in Bangkok they seem to be trying a little bit too hard.. the PowerKing 'maze' which you are forced to walk through when you go back downstairs is a good example. Nothing like a barrage of sales reps pestering you to buy overpriced duty free in a maze with no signs of how to actually get out.

2  Thank Hazy2000
Reviewed 26 November 2018 via mobile

In order to enjoy the 360 degree view of Bangkok, you need to take the bts to Chong Nonsi station on Silom line and as you get out of the station, you can’t miss it.

The entrance fee is quite expensive that is 750baht per person including a free soft drink and a discount voucher for the shopping section.

Try walking on the glass floor to feel the adrenaline rush into your blood.

On the way back the elevator stops on the 4th floor( shopping mall)instead of the 1st floor without even asking us if we wanted to do any shopping or not!

4  Thank 596zahrab
Reviewed 24 November 2018

The MahaNakhon Observatory just opened a few days ago.
The lift runs with up to 480 m/min to the 74 th floor where you can admire the architecture and landscape through windows.

However, even better pictures are possible from the highest 78 level where can take pictures without disturbing glass reflections. Furthermore the Skywalk will give you the impression of flying more than 300 m above ground level.

It is not a cheap attraction but until January 31 there is an opening promotion with free rooftop transport and a complementary soft drink for 765 BHT (about 23 USD).
Tre trip is a real bargain if your age is above 60: In this case the entry fee is only 250 BHT.

Anyway, the views and the good mood sitting on the steps in the rooftop are certainly worth the money.

2  Thank Gerd K