The Fusion Suites Bangkok
US$184
US$146
US$156
US$101
All reviewsboutique hotelsoi cowboyhealthland spahealth landsukhumvit mrt stationpriced hoteldeluxe roomdvd playerlocation is fantastictv channelsmin walkbed was comfortabletaxi driverterminaltrainbathtubshowering
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 May 2014

A reasonable boutique hotel with low service. Nicely furnished rooms and excellent bathroom. It is very difficult to get a taxi here, so you'll need to walk to another street. The breakfast is good with plenty of choice. Furthermore, the hotel has no bar and restaurant, but the environment is reflected sufficiently.
The fire alarm works well, because someone from the staff has ignited the fire alarm went off at 6.00am, The staff had to laugh about it, I did not.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Hanskrake
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

i thought i didnt need to bring my camera aling with me when going shopping, so i left it in the room. this morning, we needed to head to the airport in a rush and i couldnt find my camera before checking out. i strongly suspect that someone had gone into my room and took ny camera away because im sure i put it on the desk.......so far, the hotel staffs are not helpful.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Gary L
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Israeli manger as told to us was sitting and watching the guest coming and going the whole day , he was shouting at the staff in front of the guest, I found that very rude

The room is very small and dark, location hard to find
The hotel itself is nice except the few staff

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank gizmo g
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Spent 3 nights in deluxe room and could not fault it on any counts. I was incredibly impressed by the decor. Loved every detail and the bathroom, so tastefully done. Room was very clean, large and light with two big windows. Staff was helpful and smiling.
Great position for either business, shopping or visiting the sights of this great city. Hotel is right next to BTS and you can easily walk to Terminal21 and Robinson for shopping. Also liked massage in my room it is very convenient, because don't need to go anywhere after busy day. Just could relax at suite. Breakfast was basic but tasty. The coffee was better than I had in other hotels for breakfast. Internet speed normal.
Good value for the money and I am sure will be back stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Margarita C
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I stayed at Fusion Suites Bangkok for four ( 4 ) nights in early April :

Check in: This is where I would say they need the most work. Check in consisted of the front desk girl basically telling me my room number, handing me the room entry card, and saying 'enjoy your stay with us'. It would have been very nice had a member of the hotel staff actually accompanied me to my room upon first checking in, and assisted in turning on the AC, setting up the lighting, explaining the key lock system, etc. Instead, I was just handed the key and sent off on my own, which was a slight turnoff. I did have some questions about how to turn lights on in the room (everything is controlled by a little suite of electronic switches that sits next to your bed, which is actually pretty cool), so I returned back down to the first floor and asked the front desk clerk if she could explain these things to me - to her credit, she did accompany me and explained everything in detail. This is my only area of unfavorable critique at this hotel.

Room: I stayed in the Deluxe room and it was absolutely awesome! I love the rustic layout, AC worked great and kept the room crisp and cold, which is important to me. TIP: Ask for two room keys, one to keep in the little card slot holder inside your room, which keeps your AC running while your out during the day, the other key you can keep with you on your person. Otherwise, you will return to the very hot room in the afternoon when you get back to the hotel after a day of sightseeing.

The other honorable mention is the bed: mattress is SUPER comfortable!! I had great nights sleep here. Room is overall comfortable and cozy with great amentitities! Very cool bathroom, too.

Noise: Try to request a room that is not facing the road, as I did hear some street traffic during the night and early morning. It was minimal, but noticeable.

Breakfast: Breakfast was average to good, basically several different "set" breakfasts that you are able to choose from. It would have been nice if the portions on the Set breakfast had been larger. Apart of the choice of your set breakfast, is a little mini-breakfast bar that includes yougurt, fruit, juice and DELICIOUS sliced wheat bread that you can put in the toaster, awesome strawberry jam too...not sure where they get the bread and jam, but it was fresh and delicious!

Location: Perfect. Nestled in the heart of all the action, just a few blocks walk off of Sukhumvit. Great little italian pizza place right next store to the hotel, awesome fresh pizza and great pasta dishes there too!

Overall: Good boutique hotel in a great location with a very comfy bed and cozy room. No problems at all. If staying in the Sukhumvit area again, I would definetly stay there.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo