“Nice hotel, not bad but not great either”
Review of Cozy at Ten

Cozy at Ten
Ranked #439 of 880 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 6 July 2012

Nice hotel, located at Sukhumvit Soi 10.
Friendly welcome and the staff helps you carrying your suitcase to the room.
No elevator but I was staying at the third floor and it was no problem for me.

The room is big enough with a good and big bed.
Old fashioned TV with poor quality networks.
Good toilet, wash-basin and shower but very basic.

Two complementary bottles of water and a small refridgerator.
The room is cleaned every day and the cleaners are very friendly.
Wi-fi is of good quality.

Location is good and the price is right for this area.
However if you want more luxury......find something else........

I would recommend this hotel if your on a buget and really want to be in the Sukhumvit-area.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Richmer66
There are newer reviews for Cozy at Ten

Reviewed 18 April 2012

This is my first time to travel in Bangkok, Thailand and we choose to stay in a Boutique Hotel Cozy at Ten. The location is very nice since it is very near at BTS Asok station where you can connect to other places in Bangkok. There are plenty of stores where you can find basic needs like food, water and other stuff. The hotel does not have an elevator but it's not hard to go upstairs if your room location between 4th and 5th floors because it's carpeted and the hall is airconditioned. You can also ask for assistance if you need to carry your bags to bring up to your hotel room. We stayed at the garden view and it's awesome. The room is clean and organize, the toilet is clean, and there is a safe box inside your room. I will be visiting Bangkok again this May 2012 and i already booked my hotel at cozy at ten. I would recommend this for backpackers, couples, and a family without small children.

Room Tip: I would recommend this hotel for couples, family without small children, first time traveler or grou...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Recommended by a friend I stayed there since a few years. And it's worth every penny you pay for it. And I've been in many hotels before I found this one.When I come there I feel like I'm at home. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They do bring your bags to your room. There's more if I arrive from the airport an take the train and BTS, I just have to make a call and they send someone to the Nana station and bring my suitcases down the staircases of the BTS to the hotel and upstairs to my room.
The hotel itself is well maintained and clean. I take always the same room on the sixth floor. It has a very large flat-screen, wifi (like in every room) that works fast. The bathroom is nice, Only a shower but I don't need a bathtub. And they don't give little soaps, there's a small container in the shower with showergel and shampoo. Okay there's no elevator, but I'm 60 and don't mind doing the stairs.
The location is near the BTS and near the nightlife,without the noise of it. And there's a lot possibilities to eat nearby.. And I love the little park just in front of the hotel.
I'll go again to Thailand October this year and will for sure stay again in cozy at ten.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 February 2012

There would be better places in bangkok, but there are also worse. Staff was friendly and assisted in carrying my suitcase to my room on the 3rd floor. No elevators. Location is good on Soi 10. About 2min walk to Insomnia night club on Soi 12. No noise getting through from the outside, and got a good sleep on the large bed. A/C worked great. LARGE room. Bar fridge with water, soft drinks and some beers.
Would stay again, but I would like to see what other places are available for around the same price.
Internet available on the computers in the lobby. 20baht for 30minutes i think it was.
It's about 30metres away from Sukhumvit road, so getting there is quick and there's no hassles.
There is also a bar in the laneway behind this hotel called "Lollipop"... if you're into the adult night-time activities this is a good lil spot to check out. ;)

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 November 2011

paid 1400 Bath, got a room at 3rd floor. no elevator, no one to help. had to lift the heavy luggage myself. the smell i got from carper in lobby at every floor was not nice. small place outside your room. i felt things could have been more cleaner. though room was spacious. took garden facing one so the outside view was better. had some sleep, took bath and left to explore.
checked out at 12 PM, flight in the evening , thet kept my stuff with them till the evening and i appreciate it. location was good. but i strongly believe that anyone can get a better hotel if you want to pay that amount.
enjoyed much better hotel in chiand mai in just half price.
i would defenitely like to explore a new hotel next time..

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank kishlay g
Reviewed 21 November 2011

Checked into room 401 after seeifng the hotel website, the rooms looked good online. Paid the steep 1000 baht key fee (no problem!) and checked into the room. Rooms are under lock and key, different frm secure key card access so the hotel maybe is a little older than others in the area. Not a problem at 1200 baht per night.

Checked out the room, and noticed holes in the bedding, paint peeling off the bottom of the wall, a musty smell (non-smoking room) and generally old and run down bathroom. No elivator, so climbng 4 flors was a hassle.. no cable tv which hotels of si ilar price in the area offer. Could hear a couple in a nearby room being a little naughty, so perhaps the older building also not well soundproofed. To be expected I guess, though the brand new hotel foyer is a little deceptive. Not wanting to listen to the naughty noises all night, I began to get smart ideas. The general room feel really made me miserable, though I am a little picky perhaps.

So, 20 minutes after check in explained I was not satisfied with the room and asked if check out was an issue. I was told, I could check out though would be charged 600 baht.. I was not asked what my issue was, so I guess making my stay as cozy as possible was not a priority.If as much was spent on the rooms as they have on the foyer and website window dressing, the rooms might actually be good value. Though they are not, as for 300 baht more 2 doors up the road you can get full cable, breakfast, in near brand new immaculate rooms with an elivator.

So, making use of the wifi (which was very fast) I surfed and found my regular hotel 2 doors down for check in and checking out losing my 600 baht. Should have taken photos, but to be honest just could not leave fast enough.

Room Tip: Please ask to see the rooms before you check in, as the rooms do not look as they do online. Underst...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 November 2011

We stayed here again and this time a little longer ( a week) The location is excellent, the rooms very adequate, staff friendly.
No frills - no little soaps, no pool, no lift ...but a a fair deal.

Room Tip: The front room overlook a park
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple