Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 July 2012

Nice hotel, located at Sukhumvit Soi 10.
Friendly welcome and the staff helps you carrying your suitcase to the room.
No elevator but I was staying at the third floor and it was no problem for me.

The room is big enough with a good and big bed.
Old fashioned TV with poor quality networks.
Good toilet, wash-basin and shower but very basic.

Two complementary bottles of water and a small refridgerator.
The room is cleaned every day and the cleaners are very friendly.
Wi-fi is of good quality.

Location is good and the price is right for this area.
However if you want more luxury......find something else........

I would recommend this hotel if your on a buget and really want to be in the Sukhumvit-area.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Richmer66
Reviewed 18 April 2012

This is my first time to travel in Bangkok, Thailand and we choose to stay in a Boutique Hotel Cozy at Ten. The location is very nice since it is very near at BTS Asok station where you can connect to other places in Bangkok. There are plenty of stores where you can find basic needs like food, water and other stuff. The hotel does not have an elevator but it's not hard to go upstairs if your room location between 4th and 5th floors because it's carpeted and the hall is airconditioned. You can also ask for assistance if you need to carry your bags to bring up to your hotel room. We stayed at the garden view and it's awesome. The room is clean and organize, the toilet is clean, and there is a safe box inside your room. I will be visiting Bangkok again this May 2012 and i already booked my hotel at cozy at ten. I would recommend this for backpackers, couples, and a family without small children.

Room tip: I would recommend this hotel for couples, family without small children, first time traveler or group of friends who are on a budget trip to Bangkok. Location is great along Sukhumvit and very near to BTS Asok Station.
Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Recommended by a friend I stayed there since a few years. And it's worth every penny you pay for it. And I've been in many hotels before I found this one.When I come there I feel like I'm at home. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They do bring your bags to your room. There's more if I arrive from the airport an take the train and BTS, I just have to make a call and they send someone to the Nana station and bring my suitcases down the staircases of the BTS to the hotel and upstairs to my room.
The hotel itself is well maintained and clean. I take always the same room on the sixth floor. It has a very large flat-screen, wifi (like in every room) that works fast. The bathroom is nice, Only a shower but I don't need a bathtub. And they don't give little soaps, there's a small container in the shower with showergel and shampoo. Okay there's no elevator, but I'm 60 and don't mind doing the stairs.
The location is near the BTS and near the nightlife,without the noise of it. And there's a lot possibilities to eat nearby.. And I love the little park just in front of the hotel.
I'll go again to Thailand October this year and will for sure stay again in cozy at ten.

Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 February 2012

There would be better places in bangkok, but there are also worse. Staff was friendly and assisted in carrying my suitcase to my room on the 3rd floor. No elevators. Location is good on Soi 10. About 2min walk to Insomnia night club on Soi 12. No noise getting through from the outside, and got a good sleep on the large bed. A/C worked great. LARGE room. Bar fridge with water, soft drinks and some beers.
Would stay again, but I would like to see what other places are available for around the same price.
Internet available on the computers in the lobby. 20baht for 30minutes i think it was.
It's about 30metres away from Sukhumvit road, so getting there is quick and there's no hassles.
There is also a bar in the laneway behind this hotel called "Lollipop"... if you're into the adult night-time activities this is a good lil spot to check out. ;)

Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 November 2011

paid 1400 Bath, got a room at 3rd floor. no elevator, no one to help. had to lift the heavy luggage myself. the smell i got from carper in lobby at every floor was not nice. small place outside your room. i felt things could have been more cleaner. though room was spacious. took garden facing one so the outside view was better. had some sleep, took bath and left to explore.
checked out at 12 PM, flight in the evening , thet kept my stuff with them till the evening and i appreciate it. location was good. but i strongly believe that anyone can get a better hotel if you want to pay that amount.
enjoyed much better hotel in chiand mai in just half price.
i would defenitely like to explore a new hotel next time..

Date of stay: October 2011