All in all its a great place to stay!
- Rooms are clean
- Great location (Pier, Bus, Nightlife)
- Still very quite
- Helpfull and kind owners/personal
big NO-GO (for me and some other guests i met):
They charge 30 THB/day for wifi with a speed of 0,6 Mbit?!?!
In the 21. century its a big No-Go under this conditions (roomprice 790THB/n) to charge money for wifi that is this bad - even having wifi this bad, without charging!
- (Also visitors are not that welcome especially the paid one - but i didnt try that)
- (Own laundry service isnt that good - but didnt try some outside to compare)
WIthout 30THB/day it would be 4 points - With great speed (paid/unpaid) it would be 5 points!
Like in the beginning, all in all its a great place to stay, but not if you are trying to plan during the stay your trip online or even upload some pictures from your trip, etc.
Would i stay next time here? 60:40 No!.
Its a big disadvantage and timewasting to fight with the wifi, just to find out where to head on next, etc ...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your New Siam Guest House III (Super) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.