“Comfortable and Convenient”

Ranked #11 of 858 Hotels in Bangkok
São Paulo
“Comfortable and Convenient”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Our stay was very nice. The hotel well positioned in Sukhumvit, close enough to the skytrain station (a 10-minute walk) and the Emporium Mall (on the small side, but with a good grocery store), and also within walking distance from a few good restaurants. We had a one bedroom suite, and it was excellent – very spacious, plenty of storage, excellent bed, huge bathroom. Nicely appointed throughout. Although we did not use the (very large) kitchen at all, it was really helpful to have a washer and dryer (we had known in advance, and downsized our luggage on an fairly extended trip). Breakfast is truly great – one of the best in recent memory. The buffet has great variety, catering to all tastes, and some items change every day, so you do not get that sense of déjà vu after the third day, as it often happens. We found the restaurant (Bistro M) very good at night, as well. Brilliant pool, large and well-equipped gym. Staff is all smiles, all the time. It was our first time in Bangkok. Although now I feel Sathorn or Si Lom would have been better positioned for sightseeing, I would not hesitate to recommend or stay again at the property.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank CelloSP

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Stayed here earlier in the year and had a fantastic experience overall. The staff really tried to get to know what my gf and I were after and make sure it was provided for. The food was really fantastic, all good value and the pool is fantastic. Our only regret was not staying for long enough to get a massage which are apparently fantastic, though they only had one masseur on the day we were leaving. The staff organised a driver to take us around to a few places outside the city which really was a highlight of our time in Thailand.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sammyc1987
buenos aires
Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for a meeting and added a few nights.
We were upgraded to a higher room and got access to the lounge. The room had a big rounded bath tub woth coty views.
The lounge is located on the 40tg floor, the service and quality of food were excellent. The views there are really nice.
The hotel bar located on the top floor offers beautiful sundets, and good drinks and music daily.
The hotel is walking distance to the SkyTrain that takes you to the main locations in Bangkok. The service is fast, air-conditioned and cost effective since the streets are crowded all day long and taking cabs can take a significant ammount of time move around.
I definetely recommend staying at this hotel if you are planning to visit Bangkok.

Stayed December 2013
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Located in the heart of Bangkok, this is an ideal property for a comfortable stay in Bangkok. Staff is extremely friendly, courteous and helpful. Rooms are large, comfortable, clean and loaded with amenities required for a comfortable stay. They have a shuttle service to the Emporium, which has a great mall and also the closest Skytrain stop. Breakfast spread is great and sumptuous. The property also has a well maintained gym and a terrace pool. Overall the finest property for a great stay in Bangkok.

Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank MeghaJain
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 3 December 2013

My trip was partially business and partially sightseeing. The staff helped me to get the great sightseeing tours and the staff was very helpful in organizing eary pickup and helping me to get the most from the time spend in Bangkok

At my check out, I got a small present from the staff because it was my 50th, birthday. A very attentative gesture.

Edwin

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Stayed here on business end Nov 2013 taking the 45 sqm "studio".

Upon arrival, check in was quick and smoth and I was in my room within 10 minutes of arrival.

The room was indeed spacious, with a small kitchenette complete with a washing machine and a dishwasher (?!). The room was well equipped, with sufficient space for unpacking my stuff to make myself at home as well as a large bathroom with shower and bathtub.

The room was spotless and well equipped with everything you will need for a short stay.

The gym was pretty nice, open 24 hours, which was a plus point for me. The pool looked very nice, but I didn't bring my swimwear so I gave it a miss.

Breakfast had a good selection of local and international, no complaints about that.

Location-wise, its not near the train station (about a 500m walk to Phrom Phong station). However, there is a free tuk tuk service which runs until 10pm from the hotel to Emporium Tower and back, and its pretty regular.

All in all, it was good value, especially with the corporate rate. I would stay here again if I'm in BKK the next time.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Lyon, France
Reviewed 22 November 2013

We stayed one week in an apartment with our kids. It was very well organized, bright with plenty of space, a kitchen, a washing machine and tumble dryer. We loved the location as well. My wife loved the fact that we had for communicating rooms for our children to keep an eye on them and feel safe. The kids enjoyed it; everyone loved the pool and breakfast. The rest of the time we were on tour around the city.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family