“Dont Bother”

Neighbourhood: Siam
Bangkok, Thailand
“Dont Bother”
Reviewed 30 September 2012

We used the branch in Paragon (Mall), food court / restaurant area. Uncomfortable, too many tables and chairs and people walking past or waiting to be seated. Service deplorable, took 20 mins to get a drink and one main meal - the other took a further 10 minutes and arrived with the starter. Tasteless California Rolls, bland rice dish and horrible watery curry noodles. I wanted to send the whole thing back.

• Visited September 2012

• Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Ho Chi Minh City
“very good Japanese food with pleasant service and reasonable prices.”
Reviewed 22 March 2011

I have been eating at this restaurant about 10 – 12 times now and it has been mostly very good. I went there alone the first time when staying at a nearby hotel when it was just opened. Attention; I am talking about there new, second restaurant on Soi 33, near Sukhumvit and visited September 2010 here first and March 8 last.

Best was the sushi, sashimi, seaweed and some of the deep fried stuff such as mushrooms with garlic. We were not too impressed about the Kobe beef and a few times I thought the sushi was served too cold. BUT overall I think it very good food, nice friendly staff and when you are a regular you get a nice 20% discount on food. They give you honest advice on what’s in fresh (or not) which made me and a friend recently eat some of the very fresh tuna I ever tasted which was soft as butter. I am a very critical customer, not a real expert on Japanese food but I do recommend Japan food lovers to check this out.

• Visited March 2011
Mossel Bay, South Africa
“Great Japanese food wtih a view”
Reviewed 21 August 2009

For great Japanese food, reasonably priced combined with an incredible view of the City, check out Nippon Kai wich is located off the food court at the Emporium complex. Service is quick and very polite. One of the few places in Thailand that serves beer cold (frosted mug). I strongly recommend the Teriyaki Beef.