we stayed just a few nights as an airport stop over at the end of a long holiday. arrived aching, a little unwell and exhausted. luckily the hotel was not very far (about 30 mins). it was tranquil calm and peaceful. lovely big comfortable room. the spa area was good and the treatments absolutely wonderful. we had a massage on the first evening and went back the next day for about 3 hours of massage and facial. heaven! and surprisingly affordable. the evening meal and breakfast also good. came out feeling so much better. would not choose anywhere else for a stop over absolutely great value for money
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Bangkok, yet another new shining Bangkok emerged…Bangkok Natural Spa & Resort…a luxurious boutique resort at Bangkok. Located on Pattanakarn Soi 30, Bangkok, and the so-called heaven of tranquility of the Lush landscape. , Bangkok Natural Spa & Resort is ideal for honeymoon trips or escape from it all. Now, it’s time to rejuvenate your soul, rewarding yourself, recharging your batteries, and relaxing at Bangkok Natural Spa and Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bangkok Natural Spa & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bangkok Natural Spa And Resort
- Bangkok Natural Hotel Bangkok