Stayed 3 nights with my family. We had booked 2 rooms and reached the hotel 3hours before the check-in time(2pm). After discussing, they agreed to give us one available room at abt 11am. It saved our time.
The receptionists were friendly. Specially, the tuk-tuk driver was very kind, friendly, and supportive.
Restaurant staff were not friendly for customers.
Place is very convenient for shopping. Most of the shopping areas are in walking distance.
rooms were clean. But, the clothes rack was very small. it would be better if there are more space to hang clothes. They provided free wifi. One room was with a good signal strength and the other room's wifi connection was poor.
Food- Buffet breakfast starts at 6.30 and ends at 10.30. Buffet was somewhat okay. but not our taste as we are Sri Lankans.
Anyway, we had a nice time there. And its worth for the amount we pay.
* Remember to take cards of the hotel when you are going out of the hotel. Because the people's English knowledge is very poor, and taking cards makes easy for taxi drivers to identify the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- myhotel is a stylish budget hotel, located nearby hearth of Bangkok shopping center such as Pratunam cloth market, Platinum fashion mall, Pantip gadget plaza, Central World branded mall and so on. The hotel is designed on "simple is best!" principle. You will experience the quality of casual services, simple breakfast, and free shuttle tuk tuk around Pratunam area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your myhotel Pratunam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myhotel Pratunam Hotel Bangkok