myhotel Pratunam
US$138
US$124
US$181
US$172
All reviewsfree tut tutstandard roomnice budget hotelfree tuk tuk servicemain roadfamily martphaya thai stationfried ricebuffet breakfastnice roomsuvarnabhumi airportnight marketbig cpratunambahtbtsshoppers
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Its not up to standard. The passages are stinky and full of cigarette odour even we asked for non smoking room. The floor in room infront of a very small bathroom was rotten. Its so small if you shower nobody else can get into the bathroom. It just need 2 words NEVER AGAIN.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I found the hotel via trip advisor and it is worth it. Everything is up to par and meet all my expectations. I booked 2 rooms via hotel website and pay upon arrival. The check-in service is fast and i got to check in in no time.

The rooms are clean tho a bit small but there's no problem for me since i sleep with my sister and we didnt need that much space. It's comfy enough. The bathroom is nice and clean though not that high standard (it meets the price level standard anyway). What I hope to have is the cable tv.

Breakfast are good and they served variety of food to choose. The restaurant is a bit small but it's comfortable enough to sit with cable tv.

The location of the hotel is a plus to my satisfaction of choosing this hotel. It's close to shopping malls which is exactly what I enjoy the most. But i do not recommend to walk alone at night time because it's a quiet street.

Overall, my 5-day stay in this hotel is exactly what I want for my trip for budget traveller like me.
I will go there again when I visit Thailand next time.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Service -
Stayed 3 nights with my family. We had booked 2 rooms and reached the hotel 3hours before the check-in time(2pm). After discussing, they agreed to give us one available room at abt 11am. It saved our time.
The receptionists were friendly. Specially, the tuk-tuk driver was very kind, friendly, and supportive.
Restaurant staff were not friendly for customers.
Place is very convenient for shopping. Most of the shopping areas are in walking distance.

Rooms-
rooms were clean. But, the clothes rack was very small. it would be better if there are more space to hang clothes. They provided free wifi. One room was with a good signal strength and the other room's wifi connection was poor.

Food- Buffet breakfast starts at 6.30 and ends at 10.30. Buffet was somewhat okay. but not our taste as we are Sri Lankans.
Anyway, we had a nice time there. And its worth for the amount we pay.
* Remember to take cards of the hotel when you are going out of the hotel. Because the people's English knowledge is very poor, and taking cards makes easy for taxi drivers to identify the place.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sajani H
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I stayed at Myhotel Pratunam 3 times (from 2011 to 2013, one time each year).
My first impression was really good. Nice room, good location, friendly staff, not so crowed, simple foods but suitable for all.
But it was not the same during our 2nd and 3rd stay there. The room need to be renovated soon. Staffs were no longer as friendly as before, hard to find the hotel shuttle bus to take us to the main road and we have to walk 10min under the hot weather of BKK so the location was no longer "good".
Had many good memories with the hotel in the past 3 years but now I need to find a new place to stay in my next trip to BKK.

Room Tip: Cubic room with no windows is not a good choice (REALLY too small, the aircon don't work probably and make weird sound even if the staff try to fix it)
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Heeholic
Reviewed 3 April 2014

First we went to check room available with one reception lady at night shift and she show me
in superior room with promised to up grate us to Deluxe room for tomorrow when i check in.

when i check in One of lady she said she is Manager at morning shift do not allow us to stay at Deluxe room we have to pay deluxe price ,

we try to detail to her understand it is the promised must be follow up , she said that
i'm manager sir may be my staff give you wrong information. without check with her staff yet

but finally she was upgrate to Deluxe room. after check in every things is find , room nice clean
full set up room amenities .

Room Tip: Good location close to market.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends