“Small Hotel and simple services”
Review of myhotel Pratunam

myhotel Pratunam
Ranked #504 of 894 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We got a chance for one night stay here with quite expensive room rate with just a small room with slow internet connection and building view.
The amenities in room are able to say nice but everything really small.
Again, we hope we could connect our internet to chit chat with our family but impossible.

I will be here again if I have no choice.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 20 May 2014

1. Walking distance to most of the shopping area(Platinum, Central World & others).
2. Room clean & tidy
3. Free Tuk tuk service to the main road.
4. Very near to Pratunum Market, a lot of food stall at there.(easy to find foods).
5. The only thing that is not good, was there is only one lift.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kobe_KCK
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I went to Bangkok for vacation with family and friends. I didn't personally book this hotel but i asked the travel agent to booked us on a 3-star hotel. We were given a Standard room with two twin or double bed (not so sure about the size but wider than a single bed). The room is too small that the bed barely touched the wall and a night table can't fit even in the middle of the two beds, but i don't mind.

The location is perfect for shoppers because you can reach some malls and shopping streets/night markets only by walking. They also have a free tuktuk shuttle service (if you're too lazy to walk lol).

About the complimentary 24hrs free wifi, if you stayed there like 3 nights, you'll have to "logout" after every wifi use in order to maximize your 24-hr free wifi (it was clearly stated on the wifi info paper). Ours lasted for 4 days :)

The staff is very polite, breakfast is usual (eggs, sausage, coffee, tea etc). There are couple of 7-11s around the hotel, So all in all, our stay there was good :)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Zarah E
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I stay in this budget hotel for two nights. Room is tidy and clean but a little bit small compare my previous stay at Rambuttri Village Plaza. This room give free breakfast and total cost only 1000bath. One point added. This hotel also provide TUKTUK service to main road but you need to wait if the tuktuk is out.(around 30mins) Nearby have BTS Station Phaya Tai. But also Is walking distance about 500m too. But you are walking at railyway road and the road is not flat..too many rocks. hard to walk in order to get to the BTS station.
If you ask me is the best choice to choose, hmm..for me cons is more than pros as this hotel is too inside for me. (walking too far to get to shopping malls).
Thanks for reading.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 May 2014

We visit Bangkok every year and have been staying at the Best Western Mayfair Suites for the last few years where we were very happy - unfortunately they could not accommodate us this time so we opted for My Hotel where we stayed in a standard double room (with breakfast) on floor three (i.e. on the second storey) for five nights during April 2014. The room was large and the bed was comfortable. The TV, bar fridge and air conditioner all worked well. The bathroom was actually a very small "shower room" with shower, toilet and basin all contained in a very small room. A portion of the laminate flooring in front of the bathroom was rotten. Although we stayed in a non smoker's room there was always cigarette smoke odour in the passage which eventually found its way into our room as the passages has no visible ventilation at all. We went to breakfast at different times on the five days within the given breakfast hours and we never found any warm food - I suggest that management visit their breakfast area at random times to experience this for themselves. I strongly recommend other hotels in the area of a similar price range like the Best Western Mayfair Suites instead of this hotel - I will definitely never stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank eldridgevn
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Its not up to standard. The passages are stinky and full of cigarette odour even we asked for non smoking room. The floor in room infront of a very small bathroom was rotten. Its so small if you shower nobody else can get into the bathroom. It just need 2 words NEVER AGAIN.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I found the hotel via trip advisor and it is worth it. Everything is up to par and meet all my expectations. I booked 2 rooms via hotel website and pay upon arrival. The check-in service is fast and i got to check in in no time.

The rooms are clean tho a bit small but there's no problem for me since i sleep with my sister and we didnt need that much space. It's comfy enough. The bathroom is nice and clean though not that high standard (it meets the price level standard anyway). What I hope to have is the cable tv.

Breakfast are good and they served variety of food to choose. The restaurant is a bit small but it's comfortable enough to sit with cable tv.

The location of the hotel is a plus to my satisfaction of choosing this hotel. It's close to shopping malls which is exactly what I enjoy the most. But i do not recommend to walk alone at night time because it's a quiet street.

Overall, my 5-day stay in this hotel is exactly what I want for my trip for budget traveller like me.
I will go there again when I visit Thailand next time.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family