“Very simple compare to the price...”
Review of Romsai Restaurant

Romsai Restaurant
Ranked #690 of 11,280 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sathorn
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Buffet is very simple compare to the price. I could say a bits expensive. Sushi and sea food is quite good beside those things are just average. The green curry is very salty and buffet doesn't have much choice to eat. So simple.. If you look for good buffet go other place..

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Banyan Tree Hotel is very nice and worth a stay, there are a few restaurants in the hotel. We tried Romsai for their evening buffet. There was a 2 for one promotion that made it afforable otherwise in my opinion it is over priced. The selection was western, Thai and Japanese, but not a very large selection. (it was above average but did not rate very good….. I guess I would rate as "good" The food was warm, not hot. It did taste good and I think it would really be worth the visit if the prices were a bit lower. The restaurant is comfortable and the service good.There is a nice restaurant at the top of the hotel called Vertigo that offers a wonderful view of the city at night.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

The sunday brunch at Romsai does not belong to the cheapest but it is special. You got sparkling wine or Kir Royal included.
But the specials are Peking Duck and Suckling Pig. The Peking Duck is very tasty and popular. One has to order it. The suckling pig is prepared outside and smooth. The salads are fresh and the sushi and sashimi are well assorted. My wife who normally don't like sashimi enjoyed the octopus.
Western food is not so much but also good prepared.

We are sure we will come back and have a nice sunday meal.

Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

I was invited to Rom Sai Restaurant in Bayan Tree Bangkok for breakfast
The ambience was good. More importantly, the level of service was outstanding
This was demonstrated by the attentiveness of their staff. When I enquired about fresh orange juice, the staff explained that this was not a item on their buffet breakfast. Little did I know that she went into the kitchen and prepared a glass of fresh orange juice for me. I am deeply touched by her thoughtfulness and customer care. I truly enjoyed my breakfast. Thank you. ..

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Best value for money in Bankok sathorn area.
Especially with credt card discount or gourmet card. Come 2 pay 1.
The sashimi are outstanding. Meat is great too.
Love the desserts, especially the ice creams (japanese way)
The service is impeccable.
Missing only the real cheese! with such good bread, it's a pity.

1  Thank Fred B