“Nice place”

Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel
Ranked #44 of 891 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Yet another great hotel in Bangkok. But with a great location to boot. Spotlessly clean, everything works, excellent service. I had an early morning flight and they even packed a breakfast to go for me. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MarkvanderWielen, General Manager at Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2013

Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for your nice review and I am particular pleased to read that you enjoyed the overall service provided by our hotel ambassadors. Location is indeed key in Bangkok and the hotel is located within walking distance of the leading shoppings malls of the city and the Chitlom BTS station is just opposite which connects you with all what Bangkok has to discover

I like to thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your return,

May I take this opportunity to wish you and your family all the best wishes for the Festival Seaon,

Mark van der Wielen

Write a ReviewReviews (3,536)

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Great service and nice installations, for us it was the last day and a place to relax in Bangkok. The breakfast buffet with everything was perfect. Good location, just 200m from the skytrain so near everything.
Would recommend and repeat!!!

• Stayed: December 2013

Dear Guest,

I like to thank you for your nice review and I am particular pleased to read that you enjoyed the overall service provided by our hotel ambassadors and the breakfast buffet variety and service.

Flavors the hotel three meal dining restaurant is known in the Bangkok market for its great and creative buffet spread, with lots of live cooking stations serving various cuisines from the world. Location is key in Bangkok and the hotel has indeed an excellent location within walking distance of all the leading shopping malls and just opposite the Chitlom BTS station which connects you with all what Bangkok has to discover

I like to thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your return,

May I take this opportunity to wish you and your family all the best for the upcoming festival season,

Reviewed 18 December 2013

My daughter and I stayed at the Renaissance Bangkok last week , the service was awesome, all of the staff members that we came in contact with went out of their way to be sure that our stay was enjoyable. The location was perfect, the hotel is beautiful, but it really is the staff that sets this hotel apart from the others. I only wish other hotels could live up to their standards.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear guest,

I like to thank you for your nice review, and I am particular pleased to read that our team of hotel ambassadors have looked after you and your daugther so well. The service team is definitely an asset for us and I will be sure to make mention of your nice comments to them

I like to thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your future returns so that we can provide you with the same experience,

Reviewed 18 December 2013

As a regular business traveller to Bangkok I've stayed at this property numerous times and can wholeheartedly recommend it. The accomodation is modern and well maintained, and the facilities achieve the expecations one has from a 5 star hotel. The staff are extremely friendly, are clearly well trained, helpful, and in all the years I've been staying at this hotel, I've never had a single issue.

The hotel is situated next to the BTS SkyTrain which allows for easy travel around Bangkok, and within walking distance, there are numerous malls including CentralWorld, Paragon and Gaysorn. There is also a large supermarket (Big C) approximately 10 minutes walk away.

I always enjoy a pleasant stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are larger and and sunny. Executive Rooms allow access to Executive Lounge which inc...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear guest,

I like to thank you for your nice comments and we appreciate your ongoing support to the hotel. I am particular pleased to read that over the years you have stayed with us the hotel ambassadors have looked after you well, I will be sure to make mention of your comments to the team as they are definitely an asset to us.

I like to thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your future visits,

May I take this opportunity to wish you and your family all the best wishes for the Festival Season,

With regards and safe travels ahead,

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Great location for shopping, within walking distance of the major large department stores and next to a sky train stop. Rooms are stylish and comfortable, service is great. If you have lounge access, it is one of the best executive lounges I have experienced.

Room Tip: We loved the high floor room with a great view over the city.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank Mr. R

Dear guest,

I like to thank you for your nice comments and I am particular pleased to read that you enjoyed the overall design and feel of our guest rooms, public areas and the service provided by our hotel ambassadors.

The hotel executive lounge does receive in general excellent reviews on its services proviced, the daily Food and Beverage offerings besides its overall ambiance and we believe it it worth the additional charge. Rest assured I pass your nice comment of the lounge to the team.

We like to thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your future return so that we can offer you the same experience,

Reviewed 17 December 2013

I can't believe some of these petty negative reviews.
We just left The Renaissance Ratchaprasong and were very impressed. The staff was personable and cheerful. The international buffet was hands down the best buffet we've ever had. Our room was very nice with a large bathroom. It was cleaned well daily and they kept us stocked with complimentary bottles of water. The free wifi worked well.
The lobby is spacious and nicely decorated. We did not have drinks but the bar ambiance looked really nice.
I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to everyone.
(And for the record- I'm a wimpy lady and I had no problem operating the heavy door.) ;)

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marianne B
MarkvanderWielen, General Manager at Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for your nice review and I am particular pleased to read that our team of hotel ambassadors have looked after you well during your stay, they are an asset for us. Glad you enjoyed the hotel guest rooms design and layout and we do receive in general a large positive response on the design and functionality of the guest rooms and public areas

The hotel restaurants and lounges over the last few years have received various awards and recognition for their food quality and service provided for example, I am pleased to say that Flavors our three meal dining restaurant in which we serve creative buffets with a of focus on live cooking stations, offering various of cuisines has become well known in the Bangkok market for diners who make bookings well in advance.

We like to thank you for staying with us and may I take this opportunity to wish you and your family all the best wishes for the Festival Season with lots of prosperity, happiness and good health

We look forward to your return so that we can offer you the same experience,

Reviewed 16 December 2013

This hotel is one of the newer hotels in the area and is beautifully decorated. The rooms are well appointed and bathrooms are very spacious.

What really makes this hotel great is its location - it is less than 1/2 block to the SkyTrain as well as a block from Central World Shopping Mall as well as a number of other shopping areas.

I like to run in the morning, and Lumpini Park is a nice 1.5km walk or run from the hotel. If you are wanting a nice hotel in Bangkok that is centrally located, then I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner suite if available.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear guest

I like to thank you for your nice comments and I am particular pleased to read that you enjoyed the overall design and feel of the hotel and its guest rooms and our guest rooms. Location is key in Bangkok and as you outlined correctly the hotel is just opposite the Chitlom BTS station which connects you with all what Bangkok has to discover and within walking distance from all of the leading shopping malls,

I would like to thank you for staying with us and may I take this opportunity to wish you and your family all the best wished for the Festival Season with lots of prosperity, happiness and good health,