US$154
Priceline
US$179
US$160
Priceline
All reviewsclose to the airportpaseo mallnice airport hoteltransit hotelbetween flightsshuttle service to the airportairport stopoverwake up callminute drivefree shuttlelong flightshort stayan early morning flightbooked this hotelrooms are basicnight staythe main road
Reviewed 23 February 2014

The shuttle service was good (less than a 10 minute wait at the airport), the staff very friendly (they even managed to find me an unused wifi session when they realized I did not have any Thai baht), and rooms were clean and comfortable. Overall, a pleasant experience for a place to crash by the airport for an overnight layover.

I found a last minute rate online for less than $40/night, including a round-trip shuttle, so considered it a good value.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Cottage S, Front Office Manager at The Cottage Suvarnabhumi, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Dear lunpaul,

Greetings from The Cottage Suvarnabhumi. I would like to take this time to thank you for your recent stay with us. It was a pleasure serving you during your stay and that you had a memorable time.

I hope the accommodations and service you experienced fits your liking and that you were satisfied as our motto is “We provide beyond your satisfaction!”

Please note that any dissatisfaction regarding your stay I apologize for and that you may inform me therefore we will improve for your next stay. We would love to have the pleasure of seeing you as a regular guest.

We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

I picked this hotel over the Novotel because of the much cheaper price. While I didn't go in the Novotel, it didn't impress me from the outside and it was still far enough that you would have taken the shuttle with the heat. So even though the cottage was about 12 min away, I was glad I chose it. Very basic hotel, basic room (tiny), but serviceable. It was hard finding the rep at the airport. Small sign amongst many, many signs. It took me 3 passes before I finally found him, we waited 30 min and then off to the hotel. You can walk to a shopping center from the hotel that has a McDonald's, KFC, and numerous other restaurants. Try not to spend many hours here if you can. Just use it as a short stop on the way to fly out.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Fsulaw1,

Reviewed 19 February 2014

We've booked superior room with breakfast and round-trip transfer for one night. Airport pickup went smoothly. After contacting staff, close to gate 4 on level 2, we were picked up in 15 minutes. We were the only passengers. Hotel sign could be more sturdy and to printed on A4 size paper which was extremely difficult to spot.
When we've arrived at the hotel, music was playing loudly. Check-in went smoothly and we were given corner room where music was even louder. Rooms are small and not very cozy. From our small balcony we could see stage with big loudspeakers being build. Hotel staff explained that there was Buddhist monk inauguration party just behind the hotel and assured it will be over around 9pm. We've asked for a new room further away and our request was granted immediately. Staff helped us move our luggage. We've spend evening and our last baths in a nearby shopping center which has many restaurants (a lot of Japanese) and limited shopping. Party was loud but was soon over shortly after 9pm, but the music started again early in the morning soon after dawn. Sleeping was good and beds are quite soft for Thai standards. Buffet breakfast was a positive surprise as it had good variety of western and Thai meals. Shuttle back to the airport departures on time, but was quite full and we had to keep luggage stay in trunk.

We would recommend this hotel especially for short stays.

Room Tip: Rooms with direct pool access.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear mihau,

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Our family (4 adults 2 children) booked 2 rooms in this hotel for 1 night for 900 bat for 1 room. When we asked to take 1 of this rooms for one more night the price of the room become 1 400 bat for 1 room. The staff (reception) was rude. Waiters and the staff does't understand english well. We will never come back in this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Alexey S
Cottage S, Front Office Manager at The Cottage Suvarnabhumi, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2014

Dear Mr. Alexey Spiridonov,

Thank you for your comments. I am disappointed you are unhappy with your stay.

You booked for 2 rooms and only checked out of one - your family all stayed together in one room there after. Please note that our hotel occupies 2 adults and 1 child per room and check-out time is 12.00 noon.

As per our discussion before your check-out we have already given you a discount late check-out of 500thb. This late check-out rate is until 18.00 but since you were not ready to leave and claim you were unaware, we decided to give you until 20.00. Our hotel policy is any guest who extend their stay beyond 18.00 (6 hours after check-out) will be charged Walk-In rate of 1,400. We have also informed you your extended stay is until 18.00 in person and by phone.

I am also disappointed you feel the staff was rude. I understand you were in a frustrated situation at that time. I understand there was definately a communication error. You also told me you will refuse to pay the discounted check-out rate of 500thb and that you were only going to pay 300thb and the 200thb will be for taxi transfer to the airport. Please understand me when I say I was trying to help you out the best way possible. I wouldn't want to be in that situation either.

I apologize on behalf of what happened between you and my staff that day. As I stated before, I am disappointed upon what happened and how you felt.

Management

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Better then most, staff was helpful and courteous, rooms where clean and not to loud, pool area was good, and there are a few things within walking distance to spend a few hours before going to bed to catch ur flight the next day,

Room Tip: I would only use this place for a one night stay to catch a flight
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Cottage S, Front Office Manager at The Cottage Suvarnabhumi, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Dear capeman6996: