“Great place to unwind”

Treasure by Leyana Spa
Ranked #116 of 454 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Loft-style home spa designed with 6 twin-rooms (2 with jacuzzi) overlooking garden now celebrating 10th year of opening. Specialists in custom half-day spa packages designed for couples, families & friends to relax and enjoy. Popular packages include Steps of Paradise, Timeless Pearl, Renew & Refresh, Thai Fitness, and Strawberry Blush. Signature treatments; very gentle and relaxing Leyana Warm Oil Massage and an invigorating Siamese Salt Pot Massage (similar to Hot Stone but firmer pressure is possible).
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Great place to unwind”
Reviewed 5 March 2012

I took my better half here to help her relax after a long flight. The whole experience from beginning to end was sheer relaxation. The staff on the front desk were welcoming, the treatments superb. Well worth a visit!

Visited March 2012

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“A relaxing experience”
Reviewed 17 July 2011

I chose Leyana Spa based on internet reviews.I emailed my reservation and promptly received a confirmation. My husband and I were pleased to see the car that was our pick up at the thang lon station 10 minutes earlier than the appointed time. We tried the comfy clouds package and used the discount certificates I printed from their website. Our spa-rience began with a 15 minute steam session in individual tents followed by a full body scrub. A warm shower was followed by an hour massage with my chosen rose oil that left me feeling very relaxed and peaceful. The last part was the facial which was awesome. The best was my masseuse KiK whose touch can be gentle as she stroked my face to strong as she kneaded my back muscles. Right after we were given some lemongrass tea and fruit cups before we were brought back to the BTS. A luxurious experience.

Visited July 2011
11 Thank QuezonCityRose
Shanghai, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Good relaxing place”
Reviewed 30 May 2011

A nice place! The massage were really good to continue the trip ! And you can find a coupon on a website to pay less !

Visited April 2011
4 Thank bkkMatth
Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Nice people, nice place...”
Reviewed 5 December 2009

I have been Leyana Spa with my parent at the end of September 2009. I have email them before we start our bangkok trip. On the day I arrived bangkok, they call me to confirm the pick up time. They arragned a car to pick up us from our hotel. After a busy shopping day in bangkok, we feel totally relex when we arrived Leyana Spa. There is a very nice place. We are 100% satisfied by there service. There are a wide variety of spa packages for us to choose from with reasonable price. We enjoying a 3 hours spa package in a very relexing enviroment. I'm sure that I will visit to Leyana Spa again.

3 Thank LuveCouple
Valparaiso, Chile
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful, blissful & relaxing”
Reviewed 5 November 2009

I took my fiancee to Leyana for a 3 hour package which was absolute bliss.

We were picked up at our hotel (which was great as it was have been a little hard to find otherwise) and greeted with fresh fruit and tamarind tea. After that we were taken into a beautiful room where we started our 3 hours which started with a herbal steam, then onto a scrub, a wrap and then a massage. Finally we were taken to another room where we enjoyed a milk and rose petal spa.

Bliss. (or as the package was called Ecstacy Time)

All I can suggest is for you to try it yourself!!

3 Thank gus_bt