“Nice people, nice place...” 5 of 5 bubbles

Treasure by Leyana Spa
Ranked #121 of 419 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Loft-style home spa designed with 6 twin-rooms (2 with jacuzzi) overlooking garden now celebrating 10th year of opening. Specialists in custom half-day spa packages designed for couples, families & friends to relax and enjoy. Popular packages include Steps of Paradise, Timeless Pearl, Renew & Refresh, Thai Fitness, and Strawberry Blush. Signature treatments; very gentle and relaxing Leyana Warm Oil Massage and an invigorating Siamese Salt Pot Massage (similar to Hot Stone but firmer pressure is possible).
Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Nice people, nice place...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2009

I have been Leyana Spa with my parent at the end of September 2009. I have email them before we start our bangkok trip. On the day I arrived bangkok, they call me to confirm the pick up time. They arragned a car to pick up us from our hotel. After a busy shopping day in bangkok, we feel totally relex when we arrived Leyana Spa. There is a very nice place. We are 100% satisfied by there service. There are a wide variety of spa packages for us to choose from with reasonable price. We enjoying a 3 hours spa package in a very relexing enviroment. I'm sure that I will visit to Leyana Spa again.

3 Thank LuveCouple

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Valparaiso, Chile
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful, blissful & relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2009

I took my fiancee to Leyana for a 3 hour package which was absolute bliss.

We were picked up at our hotel (which was great as it was have been a little hard to find otherwise) and greeted with fresh fruit and tamarind tea. After that we were taken into a beautiful room where we started our 3 hours which started with a herbal steam, then onto a scrub, a wrap and then a massage. Finally we were taken to another room where we enjoyed a milk and rose petal spa.

Bliss. (or as the package was called Ecstacy Time)

All I can suggest is for you to try it yourself!!

3 Thank gus_bt