“Best Loving Hut I've been to”
Review of Loving Hut

Loving Hut
Ranked #1,977 of 10,853 Restaurants in Bangkok
Neighbourhood: Sarn
Neighbourhood: Sarn
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Best Loving Hut I've been to”
Reviewed 29 December 2012

If you know Loving Hut then I don't need to review what it is and what kind of food they serve. I've been to a lot of them (Taiwan, Indonesia, Japan), and this is by far the best one I've been too. They had a large menu and I just asked them for a recommendation. It was amazing.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Salsa_Dave

Beverly Hills, CA
“ugh”
Reviewed 3 December 2012

Even though it was pretty easy to find vegetarian food in Thai restaurants, I was excited that there was a vegan restaurant right next to our hotel. I wish the meal hadn't been such a disappointment. Almost every single dish on the menu had some kind of mock meat -not my thing. The dumplings were bland and chewy and our entrees just didn't have the freshness you expect from Thai food.

Not expensive, but pricy for what it was.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank cariesax
Quezon City, Philippines
“Non Vegan/Vegetarian will appreciate the food at Loving Hut.”
Reviewed 30 November 2012

Whenever I travel, I make it a point to try vegan/vegetarian restaurants, and Loving Hut in Bangkok does not disappoint. A colleague recommended the restaurant after she ate at its Taipei branch.

From its Pho to Spring Rolls the menu gives non vegan/vegetarians an opportunity to appreciate their meals without that feeling of being forced to eat vegetables and tofu. The experience of eating at Loving Hut is worth the trip, and highly recommended.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank mowma
Hyderabad, India
“Just Mock Meat - No mock in taste”
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Excellent food with great taste. One of the best mock meats I have had and I am a searcher of mock meat restaurants and dishes. Good quick service and not too heavy on the pockets. A meal for two would be around 400 Bahts.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank writevj
Bangkok
“New exciting taste of vegetarian”
Reviewed 25 November 2009

I live across the road to the Royal Garden Plaza and often go there for dinner so that I don't have to cook. This new restaurant took me by surprise! We ordered the spicy crispy tofu which was very tasty as compared to most vegetarian restaurants in Thailand. I then had the fried rice with the Chinese black olives (Khao pad num liab) It came in a small claypot. This was also very good. My friend ordered the Hong Kong fried noodles (Pad Mee Hong Kong). She commented that the noodles were very well cooked and the soy meat was so real. It's true, their soy products were so impressive I wouldn't know it was vegetarian had I not known! The mulberry juice was also something different which was very nice. We finished off with the coconut sorbet ice cream which was very light and refreshing. The friendly owner gave us a complimentary serve of the Satay sticks, the sauce was very good and the satay totally resembled the usual chicken satays.

The restaurant is very white but they must have dimmed the lights down since it's ok and not so bright. We also found out that they only use organic vegetables and seemed very concerned about their customer's well being and global warming issues.

Overall the food was fantastic. Not knowing what to expect, it was also quite entertaining to see, taste and discuss every dish as we ate through out the dinner!

2 Thank LeisureKitty