US$148
The Peninsula Bangkok(Bangkok)
US$286
US$272
Priceline
All reviewsnana plazatuk tuknight lifedvd playersukhumvit areaclean roomsbudget hotelswimming poolmain roadtrainnightlifeconsbts
Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

I book on Agoda and I got here early and they asked me to sleep in the lobby where hookers walked by and screened at the Johns . I tried to check in the room but the lack of English with the check in guy was very just flat crazy . So if u want to deal with a crazy front desk guy that speaks no English and changes his mind 5 times in one min. When I walked in it was like a street bargain 1700bt 16bt 15bt on down to 1100bt so I finally get him to give me the price on Agoda and then he change his mind . It's mad I say . The hotel had to pay booking sights 10 to 15 % of fee and I had to pay 10% as well so why not cut out the booking company and just let me pay the hotel same price . This guy is dumb as a sack of rocks. So I booked threw Agoda and now he want me to wait to check in . Yes wait as me and my young wife sit and watch this place that looks very nice turn in to a good old Bangkok hooker house .

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BillyWoolley
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Decided to return to this hotel following a brief stay last year. Great value hotel - many other hotels in the area for a similar price appear not to be of the same standard. Staff very helpful - checking in and out was effortless. The hotel is located at the end of Soi 4 which is a very busy street but thankfully it is far enough away to avoid the loud noise at night. A free shuttle to the end of the street is provided - this is where you will find the BTS sky train which is the best way to travel quickly around Bangkok in my opinion. So in terms of location it is great. This combined with smart, spacious and modern rooms means that the Boss Suites Hotel is a great choice for a traveler on a budget but also looking for quality. Would certainly recommend.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 February 2014

What a waste of money-awful location way down the end of Soi 4,miles away from anywhere,slow check in,dark rooms,noisy air con,cold swimming pool situated in the shady area and down a dodgy dark lane-way to expensive for the area.

Room Tip: avoid this place
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank ziggyzee
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I stayed here for a month while working in Bangkok and i loved it. The room was very nice and clean, the WIFI was fast, and the location was great for someone who like to go out for a beer in the evening (about 100 pubs and restaurants within 1km).
One of the staff at reception (her name is Noina) was absolutely fantastic. she went the extra mile to make my stay perfect.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Like many Bangkok hotels, don't be fooled by the craftily-engineered photos. They're all the same, very artfully placed to 'enhance' the appeal of the property. Nothing new there with regards to downscale premises, and certainly not for the seasoned traveller

This hotel is, indeed, a wee bit off the beaten path for this part of BKK; but as many state it's away from the noise and bustle further up towards Sukhumvit Road. It's a 'budget' hotel, and not the Peninsula, so proceed accordingly

As for the rather adverse comments about the 'guest friendly' nature of this establishment: I really do suggest that you use your brain and do your research properly, prior to committing yourself - and your money - and don't sit in judgement regarding 'creepy old/middle aged men' and their Thai 'escorts'. Creepy??! This is Thailand; live with it, because what you see is what you get. Warts and all. If you're not happy about it, stay at a hotel in a more 'respectable' area of this city; there's plenty of 'em, and comparably priced. This is by no means the worst BKK hotel I've stayed in, and it's handy for the BTS and, subsequently, on to do business.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business