All reviewsnana plazatuk tuknight lifedvd playertravel deskswimming poolclean roomssukhumvit areabudget hotelmain roadskytrainnightlifecons
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Having stayed at a lot of hotels in the area I decided I didn't want the old musky usual so went for a newer place.
I opted for a deluxe room

I was not disappointed at all, lovely big rooms, all mod cons, great bed and a voyeuristic shower that was right up my street.
Talking of streets, it is a bit of a walk to the nana plaza and station but that is all part of the experience.

Only downside was the breakfast, it's buffet style, lots of choice but the baked beans and eggs were cold. . Everyday

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank furne55
Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

I book on Agoda and I got here early and they asked me to sleep in the lobby where hookers walked by and screened at the Johns . I tried to check in the room but the lack of English with the check in guy was very just flat crazy . So if u want to deal with a crazy front desk guy that speaks no English and changes his mind 5 times in one min. When I walked in it was like a street bargain 1700bt 16bt 15bt on down to 1100bt so I finally get him to give me the price on Agoda and then he change his mind . It's mad I say . The hotel had to pay booking sights 10 to 15 % of fee and I had to pay 10% as well so why not cut out the booking company and just let me pay the hotel same price . This guy is dumb as a sack of rocks. So I booked threw Agoda and now he want me to wait to check in . Yes wait as me and my young wife sit and watch this place that looks very nice turn in to a good old Bangkok hooker house .

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chris W
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Decided to return to this hotel following a brief stay last year. Great value hotel - many other hotels in the area for a similar price appear not to be of the same standard. Staff very helpful - checking in and out was effortless. The hotel is located at the end of Soi 4 which is a very busy street but thankfully it is far enough away to avoid the loud noise at night. A free shuttle to the end of the street is provided - this is where you will find the BTS sky train which is the best way to travel quickly around Bangkok in my opinion. So in terms of location it is great. This combined with smart, spacious and modern rooms means that the Boss Suites Hotel is a great choice for a traveler on a budget but also looking for quality. Would certainly recommend.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 February 2014

What a waste of money-awful location way down the end of Soi 4,miles away from anywhere,slow check in,dark rooms,noisy air con,cold swimming pool situated in the shady area and down a dodgy dark lane-way to expensive for the area.

Room Tip: avoid this place
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank ziggyzee
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I stayed here for a month while working in Bangkok and i loved it. The room was very nice and clean, the WIFI was fast, and the location was great for someone who like to go out for a beer in the evening (about 100 pubs and restaurants within 1km).
One of the staff at reception (her name is Noina) was absolutely fantastic. she went the extra mile to make my stay perfect.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business