“Great services !!"sleep tight"”

Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1
Ranked #210 of 891 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 13 May 2014

My choice this hotel concerned 1. Great service from review and also I met,2, the hotel atmosphere very plateful and cosy when I would like to refresh and treat for my long working day and hard works,3 hotel located in thonglor areas while famous in Bangkok ! Is oasis land.4. Price is affordable , another that breakfast already improvement from previous, staffs good english ,food taste and decoration is nice, room clean is ok but I request room 3rd floor balcony was occupied so you must book in earlier before trip, comfortable by tuk tuk service to BTS.

Not hesitate to return for next trip.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
SalilManagement, Front Office Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Andrewhao

Thank you very much for your kindness support at Salil Hotel thonglor during visit in Bangkok. You comment made us to encourage staff to keep remainding great hospitality service, We appreciate for your satisfied during stay and sharing you experience through website. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

I choose the salil thonglor during travelled in bangkok.before booked I have read review,because I first time in thailand ,the price was suitable my budget, very surprising when we were arrived ,front staffs very "charming welcome!!" My room at second floor ,they provided free wifi password for all,i like it. Breakfast in every morning very superb ,i like thai noodle soup , staff very courtesy service and helpfully, tuk tuk driver are nice to recommendation in bangkok place, if you would like to get this feel. Recommend this hotel , i will tell my friend to stay here , thank you for all of you made me trip perfect!!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Lampui
SalilManagement, Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2014

Dear Sir/madam

Thank you very much for you feed back and impressed our team service and hotel facilities provided.

welcome back again in soonest.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 8 May 2014

The salil thonglor was my last choice to the rest place of my plan,right of my choosing,cosy as we were recieved when arrived,staffs were check in speedy,I paid more to stay in balcony,good and enough for varieties oc selection,shushi ,noodles soup very fantastic,located near BTS, i will be back again.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank หนอนตัวน้อย รัก ห
SalilManagement, お客様担当マネージャー at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Dear Strommer145,

Thank you for choosing stay at Salil Hotel Soi Thonglor1 and writing the review of your stay.

We are really glad to hear that our accommodations and services met your expectations.
We would continue improving our service to ensure that our guests would have the great time at our hotel. If there is any oppotunities to serve you again on your next visit in Bangkok, that would be our great pleasure. We are looking forward for your returning.

Once again, please be appreciated for your support.

Warmest regards,
Intouch T.
Assistant Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Nice hotel decoration, very impressed at arrived for hote geeting sbd welcome, recomended breakfast to have many varieties choice and staffs good service, the hotel near BTS but hotel stand by 24 hr for tuk tuk service but needed10 minute bookat reception counter is fine,feel as home and recommend stay here.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank stormmer145
SalilManagement, Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Mrr.Stormmer145

thank you very much for you kind to share your an experience which confront during stay at salil Hotel thonglor 1, your feed back ensure will to make a trust any traveler to would like recognize and good trip in Bangkok destination.

we hopefully to an opportunity to serve you in the best hospitality service in the next future

Best Regards,

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I choose this hotel for rest during stay in Bangkok,impressed welcome at arrived , staffs were friendly, room very cleaned ,the hotel closed by BTS. My booking was booked to room without breakfast but I had paid for ,because I think the very reasonable price for varies of breakfast chioce,staffs were helpful,good taste.

Recommended this hotel!! I will return again!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank PKsparkling
SalilManagement, Front Office Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear PKsparkling

Thank you for your enjoyed our property so much and thank you for share this review. We are looking to see you return trip in Bankok , it would be pleasure to host you in the future.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Sawasdee Crab!

My second visit to Salil Hotel in Thonglor. Again the staff were very helpful and accomadatiing. I would like to thank Nancy and her team for making my stay as comfortable as possible. The complementary tuk tuk service was very usefull and I also spent a lot of time in their swimming pool which was very relaxing. The staff were very freindly especially Nancy and Yuki who always greet me with a smile.

Will be coming back again definitely.

Thanks

Chop mak Bangkok! 555

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Matthew T
SalilManagement, Front Office Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Dear Matthew T

The Salil Hotel Thonglor were very appreciated for you kind advice comment which very rewarding our team to motivating team and keeping up for the best hospitality service distribute to customers.

Hopefully, the salil hotel get an opportunity to serve you and your family in the next future.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

I stayed at Salil Hotel Thonglor 1 for 5 nights.It was excellent form the hotel in the start,cleanliness was excellent, Breakfast never failed to impress. Good location 5 minute walk from BTS , the hotel provided 24 tuk tuk service , would stay again

Room Tip: request balcony
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
SalilManagement, Front Office Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Dear Patpason