Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1
  • Breakfast included
Adelphi Forty-Nine(Bangkok)
  • Free Internet
  • Pool
All reviewsthong lortuk tukbts stationnice boutique hotelrecommend this hotelbalcony roomhotel providedfront desk staffsmall poolquiet locationthe main roadpleasant stayshuttle servicemin walkcomfortable roomsenjoyed my staythe ground floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I did in fact discover Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1 through Tripadvisor and boy, did the very good ratings and reviews of this hotel on Tripadvisor not disappoint!

My family and I stayed at Salil Hotel for 7 nights for our first-ever trip to Thailand. When I first saw pictures of the hotel online I was already captivated by its true-to-being-a-boutique-hotel ambiance but of course I was still open to the fact that almost always, specially with hotel rooms that they always look better in pictures. But with Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1, the hotel itself and the rooms look even better live.

Since the deal-breaker for me in a hotel would be in the ambiance and the decor of the place, already with Salil Hotel that was already a given but it just keeps getting better as their staff are very accommodating and not to mention, most of them speak good English. A special shout-out goes out to their staff Apple who was such a fun character who aside from was always there to accommodate us with our needs, he would always keep us entertained in his own way.

As for location, well, basically if you're a first-time tourist to Bangkok and like us, you plan to visit almost every tourist spot possible then, no hotel in Bangkok would be near enough. But for our experience we didn't find the location of our hotel a hassle at all plus the hotel offers a 24-hour tuk-tuk service to the BTS station which is like 7 minutes away.

So, would I recommend Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1? Definitely! Specially if you're all about details. Sure, there were very small things that I still found negative but the positive things I got from this hotel out-weigh all those tiny,tiny things. :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank kriziajeannine
SalilManagement, Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear kriziajeannine

thank you very much for choice me the rest you and high score rate advisedd in tripadvisor, we are very appreciated you met an experience as expectation of service provided, your feed back very encourage our staff to keep consistency hospitality service.

we would like warm welcome you and for family in the next future ,you can get a exclusive rate with any beneficial offer by booking through hotel directly, infosl2@salilhotel.com

Customer service team

Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

My family stayed on this hotel (rooms 1412, 1411, 1410) from May 19 to 26, 2014 for our Thailand Holiday. The hotel exceeded our expectation as far as amenities and service for its class. All the hotel staff were very hospitable, kind and eager to please their guests. Special commendation goes to the front desk staff Ms. Nancy (Rotchalek Kangwan) who upon seeing us on the hotel cctv that we were having difficulty opening our rooms with our keycards immediately went to us and gave us new set of key cards without us having to call them :) She also took care of most of our needs during our stay at the hotel. Some other staff that really made our stay pleasany was Mr. Apple (wasnt able to get his thai name) from the concierge and Mr. MJ from the Cafe Salil as all of their F&B staff. Will definitely reccomend this hotel and wiwll definitely stay on this hotel again in the future. :)

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
SalilManagement, Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Amboy_G

Thank you very much for you choice salil hotel thonglor in your rest, you feed back very an encourage us team to keep consistency best hospitality service provided.

in the next travel you can to book through hotel directly to get special beneficial offer via email infosl2@salilhotel.com

customer service team

Reviewed 17 May 2014

I feel charming welcome at arrived , staffs helpful and friendly, room clean, breakfast start very early in moring around 05.30 am made me fantastic because i have trip at 06.00 am , nice atmosphere at terrace ' breakfast areas, eggs station have many choice, many variety of foods, i appreciated Philippino staffs he very friendly and good take care.

i recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank robinhoodchild
SalilManagement, Front Office Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Dear Robinhoodchild

We would like to welcome you and your family with our best hospitality service in the nearest.

Should you have any further queries or more information please do not hesitate contact me at you convenience.

Nancy

Reviewed 13 May 2014

My choice this hotel concerned 1. Great service from review and also I met,2, the hotel atmosphere very plateful and cosy when I would like to refresh and treat for my long working day and hard works,3 hotel located in thonglor areas while famous in Bangkok ! Is oasis land.4. Price is affordable , another that breakfast already improvement from previous, staffs good english ,food taste and decoration is nice, room clean is ok but I request room 3rd floor balcony was occupied so you must book in earlier before trip, comfortable by tuk tuk service to BTS.

Not hesitate to return for next trip.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
SalilManagement, Front Office Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Andrewhao

Thank you very much for your kindness support at Salil Hotel thonglor during visit in Bangkok. You comment made us to encourage staff to keep remainding great hospitality service, We appreciate for your satisfied during stay and sharing you experience through website. Hope to see you again soon.

Nancy

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

I choose the salil thonglor during travelled in bangkok.before booked I have read review,because I first time in thailand ,the price was suitable my budget, very surprising when we were arrived ,front staffs very "charming welcome!!" My room at second floor ,they provided free wifi password for all,i like it. Breakfast in every morning very superb ,i like thai noodle soup , staff very courtesy service and helpfully, tuk tuk driver are nice to recommendation in bangkok place, if you would like to get this feel. Recommend this hotel , i will tell my friend to stay here , thank you for all of you made me trip perfect!!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Lampui
SalilManagement, Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2014

Dear Sir/madam

Thank you very much for you feed back and impressed our team service and hotel facilities provided.

welcome back again in soonest.