Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
£25
Go to your Happy Price
Agoda.com
£18
Fully refundable before Thu, 30 May
No fees just great deals
JJ R
Christchurch, New Zealand

Great hotel with excellent staff

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 13 Sept 2011
We stayed in the Loft Inn for 2 separate visits to Bangkok in August. We found it to be clean and comfortable - but the best thing about the place is the staff. They worked hard to squeeze us in for our second visit, and were always going the extra mile to please and serve. One of us signed up for Thai language lessons with a staff member, and soon the entire staff was in on the act and helping with language practice.
The skytrain makes getting to other locations easy, and the staff had many helpful suggestions for local attractions.
We ate at the local restaurant across road the most nights, and enjoyed every meal without any sicknesses. The only slight downside to the Loft Inn is that there are not a lot of other restaurants within walking distance - but don't let this put you off. There is a great local market nearby, and lots to see and do.
When in Bangkok stay at the Loft Inn - we certainly will.
Date of stay: August 2011
2.0 miles from Bangkok Loft Inn
4.8 miles from Bangkok Loft Inn
View more hotels in Bangkok
1,635 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I stayed in Bangkok Loft Inn twice, first time in July and the second one in August, everything that you have read before is true, this hotel is the best choice, although you should keep in mind that Bangkok is a big city, so when everyone says great location, don't expect to be that close to the main attractions, which is not a bad thing but remember this, you still have to travel for a while in which ever way of transportation you use to get to the shopping area or to the main temples, don't think twice about booking this hotel, they are going to make everything that they can to make you feel comfortable in your stay.

Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank happyhappycamper48
Reviewed 12 September 2011

My mother and I stayed at this value hotel, and although it was a bit out of the way, once we got there and started using the SkyTrain, we had no trouble navigating. We both wrote to the hotel inquiring about recommended transport from the airport, but despite both of us writing independently a couple of weeks apart, neither of us ever received a reply. However, the hotel was as pictured in photos online, and the staff was friendly and helpful. Although our room faced a busy highway, we never heard traffic noise, probably because the white noise of the air conditioner covered it. There was a kettle to make instant coffee and tea in the room, and the drinks available for purchase were very reasonable, typically at ten baht each. The breakfast was also a very good deal, with an excellent selection, especially considering the price. The staff also helped me print out my boarding pass on one of the two available computers. I was also able to use the free internet, although the connection was a bit slow. Overall, we recommend the hotel for value, but if you do not want to travel by public transportation, you will find this hotel a bit out of the way for the major attractions.

Date of stay: August 2011
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Cindiloo3
Reviewed 10 September 2011

i loved staying here so much i have been back a few times. the cleanest hotel in asia. kind staff and awesome breakfast. lovely little neighborhood with good local food choices. very near bts. i can't stay enough great things about this hotel. 5 star service for a great price.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank aliceinnyc
Reviewed 9 September 2011

I love Bangkok Loft Inn. Great Location. Great Staff. Great Rooms.

Great Location:
Its near a money changer which offers very good rates.
Near BTS train station which makes everything accessible.
Safe location. Cabs and Tuktuks are available whenever you need them.

Great Staff:
Superb Customer Service. From the staff who picked us up from the airport to their hotel room service. All of them had been nice to us! I even remembered one of their staff who really touched my heart. Before we leave Bangkok, we stayed at their hotel lobby first because we are still waiting for our cab - their staff must have noticed that I was really tired from the shopping marathons that afternoon - he gave me a glass of water even without me asking :)

My only disappointment was - one of their staff just dont like giving directions :( She only suggests you take tuktuks or cabs even if you can take the train as an option.

Great Rooms:
Whatever pictures you see in their website is real. The rooms are really like that. Spacious, Clean, Comfortable and Very Homey.

Oh and did I mention great breakfast?
Love their buffet! It was the cutest buffet I had ever seen.
Their main courses are great too.

Will surely stay here again if I return to Bangkok!
Thanks Bangkok Loft Inn!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank peshkie
Reviewed 9 September 2011

The staff at the Loft Inn could not have been any more helpful or friendly. The chap that picked us up from the airport (sorry but his name escapes me) was incredbly helpful. He took our bags from us and led us to the very modern air conditioned car. He taught us a few very handy words in Thai, and pointed out a load of Bangkok landmarks on route. Top bloke! The staff here really do make you feel at home, and can't do enough to help. The room was immaculate, the bed enormous, and facilities top notch. I can't recommend this hotel enough. Thanks for a great stay and will see you again soon.

1  Thank Redg316