Bangkok Loft Inn
US$67
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
1,565 results
All reviewswongwian yaifree airport pickupyogurtskytrain stationthe riverminute walklocal marketbreakfast roombreakfast was delicioustuk tukbusy roadsaphan taksinhuge bedgrand palacestreet foodlong flightwat arun
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 January 2012

We were pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness of the facilities, the size of our room and the good breakfast. The staff were also very helpful and assisted us in organising day trips with a driver as well as advice on where to buy what. Would definitely stay there again if we visit Bangkok in the future!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2011

It is small, nice, clean and in a good area. Only 3 minutes and you are at a the Wongwian Yai Skytrain Station. The rooms are bigger than expected, with a huge bed and space for your working station. The stuff is soooo helpful with every wish you have (bus tickets, quick laundry, post office etc.), which is such a blessing in big crowded Bangkok where most of the people just don't understand what you say and the price is fantastic. We stayed eight days and enjoyed this place a lot!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank irinazen
Reviewed 27 December 2011

During our trip in Thailand, we stayed in 550$ hotels and 50$ ones (this one).  This hotel was one of our best ones.  Big rooms, king size bed, coffee machine, fridge, free water bottles, awesome service, and the included breakfast was delicious with a ton of choices.  Plus, it's right next to the sky train station.  Couldn't have asked for more.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MLJCGM
Reviewed 26 December 2011

It is hard to believe that Bangkok Loft Inn is not a 4 star hotel, with a similar price. I do not think that you could get a better deal in all of Bangkok, and I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough! My room was spotless, and I really enjoyed both the flat screen TV, the big and comfortable bed, lovely furniture and the small touches like Kleenex, tea/coffee facilities and the free bottles of water. The bathroom had a big shower and it was all very modern (as was the rest of the hotel).

The staff was wonderfully friendly, and help me with everything from what to see and do in Bangkok, to warnings about scams ect. They also gave me a great map, and explained how to get to all the attractions. The Skytrain station is 5 minutes away from the hotel, and very convenient. If you stay for two nights or more, they will pick you up from the airport. I even got a ride back to the airport, and was asked to set the price myself (a regular taxi costs around 400 baht, so you should pay according to this).

It is free (and fast) WiFi in all the rooms, and a small “library” with both computer and printer. The breakfast was a great continental buffet with fruit, toast, different cakes, yoghurt and your own ordered breakfast. The Thai breakfast is highly recommended, and I really enjoyed my early mornings there.

I would also recommend asking for a quiet room - I could not hear anything but birds and the silent wind in my room :)

Amazing hotel, and reason enough to visit Bangkok!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank TheSuitcase
Reviewed 22 December 2011

I stayed here overnight on a long haul transit flight, arriving early in the morning and departing the following afternoon. The hotel is clean, comfortable and basic and really all I needed. However, there were a few things lacking that other travellers had previously mentioned.

Many people have mentioned the amazingly friendly service. I must have come on the wrong days! The service I received was sufficient but nowhere near what I expect and know of Thai people.

The breakfast was fine. I wondered why others had a cooked breakfast when there wasn't anything cooked on the tables. Someone, whom I assume was staff (there was no way of telling as he was wearing jeans and a shirt hanging half in and half out) brought two plates of hot food into other diners. I asked him if I could have some and he said had I ordered. I said no one had told me about that, so I didn't get any. No big deal but maybe I should have been asked!

I used to live in Bangkok and still come here quite often. I thought the room was a good price but certainly not as cheap as others around BKK. The location, as many have said, is a bit of a draw back, especially when you are sleep deprived and don't really want to walk for miles to find something to eat. However, I made the trek into the city and made sure I ate before I came back to the hotel.

I slept well and the bed was firm but comfortable. There was a lot of noise in the corridors and from outside the hotel, even though I was at the back of the hotel (I am a light sleeper).

I would stay here again but would probably opt for somewhere in a better location.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back if you want a quieter room.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo