“Reasonably priced with good service” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sathorn Grace Serviced Residence

Sathorn Grace Serviced Residence
Ranked #730 of 1,128 Speciality Lodging in Bangkok
Coffs Harbour
“Reasonably priced with good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

We stayed in this apartment hotel twice recently before and after a trip. We found it to be clean, quiet and the staff were very polite and helpful. It is an older style building but quite adequate for our purposes.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Adelaide, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

Organised airport pick up and check in around the 2am mark and they were a no show. I did send through our itinerary and there was still a "mix-up". The amount they charged compared to a taxi was still 5x more expensive too! So don't bother with that. Apart from that annoyance, everything was cool!
PRO'S: pool was really nice (with free towels); staff are super friendly and helpful (and cute); really close to local BTS station and Patpong Markets; it's in a pretty Thai area, loads of street stalls and mini market type shops to stock up your fridge and cupboards; washing machine rules!
CON'S: there's no free tuk tuk to the actual BTS (it's walking distance anyway); the breakfast, if it isn't included, is expensive and crap; half of the power points in our room didn't work; the gym isn't great, the treadmills don't work and there aren't many decent weights available; no sufficient space to hang clothes once you've washed them (there's a little clothes rack outside under a leaky air conditioner but that might have just been my room).

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

At first glance, we feel an apartment building like. But it a hotel with 24hrs reception. Bedroom is spacious in mono white tone. Charming atmosphere and nice Thai staffs with smiles. English, Mandarin, Tagalog speaking reception also there. Very superb view on top floor with large swimming pool. Once you stay, you will come back again. It gives a feelings of second home for most. Overall is value to stay.

• Stayed August 2013
London, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2013

I stayed here from the 31.07.13 to the 02.08.13 and was delayed coming back to the hotel due to torrential rain in Bangkok. I asked the person at the front desk if my friend had left the key at the front desk for me (he must have gone to get dinner without me as I was delayed coming back to the hotel) and the guy told he my boyfriend hadn't left the key for me. I asked if I could use the spare key to open the door and he told me the hotel didn't have a spare key. I argued that he must have a key and he told me very rudely.... "I dont care if you believe me or not I don't have a key"... I was shocked at the level of rudeness and lack of understanding. he then told me I had to pay for the lost key and I said I would so that I could get in the room and he said "I don't have a new key" to which I argued that I could not pay for a key he couldn't replace right away... housekeeping key maybe? not possible. he made me wait for 30 mins until I said I was going to write a review on tripadivisor about it.... then the maintenance guy promptly appeared out of nowhere and HE HAD A KEY..... he was just being difficult and nasty

Room Tip: do not expect this people to help you for anything
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Travellers are raving about these Bangkok hotels

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

Rooms are really nice, spacious, clean, modern and comfortable. Flat screen tv with fox movies. Nice big shower and bathroom. Good value for what you pay! I stayed here first after my 20 hours of traveling, it's in a quiet part of town but this was fine for me this time, I needed to relax. 10 min walk to sky train although on our last day we found out it only cost (from memory) definitely under 150 baht from Koa San road by taxi, which made getting the sky train pretty pointless, apart from the view. Well stocked mini bar/snack and reasonable price.

Recommended!

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank Jimjam1992
Silver Spring, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

The staff here was very helpful and friendly. They helped us figure out taxis to airport, and they let us keep some baggage here while we traveled. The room was spacious and comfortable for the price. You really get more for less (money) with this set up. The cafe had a good breakfast. The stories about being hard to get to are true though. Took us over an hour by taxi from the airport and we got stuck in terrible traffic getting here. However it is convenient to the Skyway.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ebfuhrman
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

#The hotel was good and clean. #Swimming pool was nice.
#Free tuk tuk to bts train

*But!!! To walk from bts to hotel was far..
*the reception was not helping
*tuktuk not all the time free

Big mistakes to choose this hotel!! The location is suck!

• Stayed June 2013