“My stay at Sathorn Grace.”

Sathorn Grace Serviced Residence
Ranked #876 of 1,346 Speciality Lodging in Bangkok
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I stayed here for 2 weeks,and thought it was great value. The hotel is cleaned very regularly and all the staff very friendly. My suite was large with 2 tv's and a comfortable kingsize bed. Nice swimming pool on the roof and a gym too. It's about a 12 minute walk to either Surasak or Chong Non Si BTS station. Or just get a tuk tuk outside the hotel. It has a 3 star rating which is right, but it is very good value and I would definitely consider staying here again. There is a 7 eleven store very nearby and plenty of street food or small places to s all along soi 11. Getting into downtown Bangkok is easy but this hotel is ideally a short taxi ride away from all the noise so ok for a good nights sleep. We'll worth considering.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 8 October 2013

i stayed here for a while when in bangkok a while ago. The location was chosen for proximity to a friends house. I can only say that it was great. The location was good. The apartment was great and so much better value than the hotels. I would heartily recommend with no reservations. i did not try the breakfast though lol.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Very nice hotel for a reasonable price. The front desk and the rest of the staff were very friendly and helpful. Room really surprised us. There was a fully equipped kitchen (except stove) , the bed was comfy and overall the room as a whole was very neat and clean. The rooftop pool was ok, there werent enough lounging chairs though. Gym was a big disappointment. Treadmills didnt work, and the biggest weights were about 10 kg, The location is pretty good. Only 10 minute walk from the skytrain.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SaraSimppa
Reviewed 12 September 2013

We stayed in this apartment hotel twice recently before and after a trip. We found it to be clean, quiet and the staff were very polite and helpful. It is an older style building but quite adequate for our purposes.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Organised airport pick up and check in around the 2am mark and they were a no show. I did send through our itinerary and there was still a "mix-up". The amount they charged compared to a taxi was still 5x more expensive too! So don't bother with that. Apart from that annoyance, everything was cool!
PRO'S: pool was really nice (with free towels); staff are super friendly and helpful (and cute); really close to local BTS station and Patpong Markets; it's in a pretty Thai area, loads of street stalls and mini market type shops to stock up your fridge and cupboards; washing machine rules!
CON'S: there's no free tuk tuk to the actual BTS (it's walking distance anyway); the breakfast, if it isn't included, is expensive and crap; half of the power points in our room didn't work; the gym isn't great, the treadmills don't work and there aren't many decent weights available; no sufficient space to hang clothes once you've washed them (there's a little clothes rack outside under a leaky air conditioner but that might have just been my room).

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

At first glance, we feel an apartment building like. But it a hotel with 24hrs reception. Bedroom is spacious in mono white tone. Charming atmosphere and nice Thai staffs with smiles. English, Mandarin, Tagalog speaking reception also there. Very superb view on top floor with large swimming pool. Once you stay, you will come back again. It gives a feelings of second home for most. Overall is value to stay.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I stayed here from the 31.07.13 to the 02.08.13 and was delayed coming back to the hotel due to torrential rain in Bangkok. I asked the person at the front desk if my friend had left the key at the front desk for me (he must have gone to get dinner without me as I was delayed coming back to the hotel) and the guy told he my boyfriend hadn't left the key for me. I asked if I could use the spare key to open the door and he told me the hotel didn't have a spare key. I argued that he must have a key and he told me very rudely.... "I dont care if you believe me or not I don't have a key"... I was shocked at the level of rudeness and lack of understanding. he then told me I had to pay for the lost key and I said I would so that I could get in the room and he said "I don't have a new key" to which I argued that I could not pay for a key he couldn't replace right away... housekeeping key maybe? not possible. he made me wait for 30 mins until I said I was going to write a review on tripadivisor about it.... then the maintenance guy promptly appeared out of nowhere and HE HAD A KEY..... he was just being difficult and nasty

Room Tip: do not expect this people to help you for anything