Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I have stayed in three hostels in Bangkok and niras was by far my favourite! The old school European coffee shop downstairs was a real gem and serve fab breakfasts (the lime ice tea is delicious) but the rooms upstairs are also lovely and while not that spacious are very clean with big lockers. It was the low season so it wasn't very busy but I still met some great fellow backpackers. The staff are really friendly and helpful and made me feel at home! Because my train was late in the day they let me store my luggage after checking out, saving a lot of hassle! Highly recommend for anyone wanting to be close to the sights, khao san road is 15 mins walk away and the 30 mins for the main temples and river.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Private room is small but is all that you need in a hostel. Shared bathrooms are modern and are cleaned daily. Staff is AMAZING. Close to many temples and the grand palace as well as Ko San Road. Great breakfast served all day!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2017

I stayed here for 4 nights and loved it! The staff were so wonderful and helpful with everything from arranging tours, taking laundry, and helping me flag down a taxi. The rooms were beautifully clean, good showers, and coffee and food available downstairs if you're too tired to venture out for food. It's in walking distance to many temples and there is plenty to do nearby. I would stay here again!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank cocherry
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed there for 1 night as a layover before going to Chiang Mai. Great spot. Cozy and rustic. AC worked great. Showers were nice and towels included. Wifi great. Location is not too bad and close to the best pad Thai place in the city. Only thing to add is breakfast would be nice if it was included for an up charge. They do give you 10% off though!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

This hostel is AMAZING. 11/10.
It is pristinely clean, beautiful, well decorated, and well laid out.
The beds are comfortable, you get a huge storage locker, and the bathrooms are nicer than my own back home. There is even an elevator available. There honestly is not a single thing I can think of to complain about. It is the nicest hostel I have ever stayed at.
The petit Peyton cafe in the main building is delicious (get the signature panini- it's incredible) and well worth a stop.

Date of stay: June 2017