Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 September 2012

Room and toilet was small, but clean. Staff are friendly, helpful and able to speak fluent English. Location wise is fantastic if you are a shopaholic. As a budget hotel, it is quite alright. The room lacks power point (2 only, incl 1 for tv) so better get multi-adapter if you have more things to charge. One more thing is the basin where it is just next to the wardrobe which should be part of the bathroom. WIFI is pretty stable and good connection. No tooth brush and tooth paste provided, pls bring your own.

Will recommend for those serious shopper, but you won't want to come back here if you want to have a more luxurious room. I must stress again that the staff there is very friendly extends to the security guard as well. We requested the recep to help to hail a cab and guess what, the security guard also went out to get one for us other than their staff. Kudos to their assistance and professional attitude. They even managed to bargain for us the cab fare during peak hours.✌

Date of stay: September 2012
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank ChinKepoh
Reviewed 28 August 2012

Total value for money. Great location.. especially if you have come to Bangkok for shopping.. its bang on the night market, very close to Indra Market.. so you dont have to travel far with your shopping bags.. Its a no frills hotel, but for the money you pay, its the best you can get. The hotel offers a free half day tour... but please inform them of your choice before hand, so that they can make the necessary arrangements... we unfortunately could not avail of it, as we were only there for 1 day... :(
The only negative point that I would like to mention was that we needed water at night, but the receptions told us that the room service person has left for the day, so they cannot provide water. We had to go to the 7-11 and get water.
The staff are extremely curtious, friendly and fluent in English.

Overall... a nice place to stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank pc_unicorn
Reviewed 25 August 2012

Nice hotel, nice service, good breakfast!
The hotel staffs are so friendly, offered us so much help!
Any room is good!
They have blue, pink, yellow, purple rooms for you to pick!

Weekdays it have morning market (whole sale only, 3pcs and above) from 4am - 8am, you can shop from 6am to 8am then head back for breakfast! Then on Sunday from 6am til late night.
So much to shop!

It is walking distance to platinum mall, and you may hop on a bus to Chinatown or central world for more shopping!

Downside is that we had a hard time to locate the hotel as it was hidden inside an alley. The signage was confusing.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank KelleGoh
Reviewed 19 August 2012

This is definitely a hotel for the serious shoppers. Unfortunately, that does not apply to me.

The location is central enough to the Pratunam wholesale shopping district. It was too chaotic for me and totally beyond my element. However, those who love a good bargain will find this hotel one of the better value hotels in the shopping district of Pratunam.

Right in the heart of Pratunam wholesale market and a 5-min walk away from Platinum mall, Budacco offers a colourful haven for the traveller. The rooms are brightly lit and coloured. I have requested for a blue room on my booking through Agoda and was indeed provided with the room upon arrival. The check-in, however, was delayed. I got there about 12:30pm and was told that the room is not ready as the guests are still in the room. I was informed to come back at 2pm. As I was itching to explore some places around the vicinity, that did not bother me much. I left my backpack in their care and headed out to Suan Pakkard Museum.

Upon my return to Budacco at 2:30pm, the room was ready. For women, you'll be pleased to know that they do provide a hair dryer in the room! For a solo traveller like myself who is often out exploring the area, I have definitely under-utilised the amenities in the room.

Food isn't that great at the hotel although they do provide breakfast in the mornings between 7am to 10am and the dining area is generally packed then. I thought the scrambled eggs dish was fine and went well with toast.

Service was faultless. Staff were helpful and friendly. Then again, the Thais are generally a patient and gentle lot. However, I will not be staying at Budacco next time since I find myself irritated with having to navigate through the crowd and traffic on my way to the main roads. That is a personal gripe but otherwise, I will definitely recommend this hotel to those who love shopping and being in the heart of the shopping district.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank walkingwithali
Reviewed 16 August 2012

Ideally situated 2mn walking distance from Platinum mall this small hotel is very quiet in the middle of the busy market zone.
The rooms are very clean and spacious, the beds are surprisingly wide.
Price includes breakfast which is quite good.
Hotel staff are very helpful and gentle.
In summary the best possible location if the purpose of your Bangkok trip is shopping as the location is perfect and the price will not harm your shopping budget.