“A nice room only a few steps from the BTS.”

Trinity Silom Hotel
Ranked #177 of 852 Hotels in Bangkok
Helsinki, Finland
“A nice room only a few steps from the BTS.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2011

Rooms are big and clean with a nice big TV set. Bathrooms are also big and well-appointed. The pool area is big and nice, but it's a bit unconveniantly located in the business tower next door. Free internet is VERY slow. The hotel is on a quiet street close to the BTS station. There are some good eating options nearby.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with friends
Osiris77, General Manager at Trinity Silom Hotel, responded to this review, 31 May 2011
Dear Taatelikauppias,

Thank you very much for your review and the time you took to post it.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us at GLOW STUDIOS Trinity Silom and liked our rooms and facilities. We are currently undergoing some more interesting projects to add another wing with even more modern rooms, as well as other restaurant options to our current hotel. Moreover, we are currently solving our internet issue which at times of high use is rather slow.

Therefore, I hope to welcome you back in the future and until then wish you all the best.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (221)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Auckland Region, New Zealand
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2011

While this hotel is in an excellent location for buses and trains, the breakfast was cold every morning, even when we ate at 6am when it was cooked it was like it had been cooked the night before. There was cockroaches running over the food, plates and cutlery.

The beds were like sleeping on concrete, not soft in inviting. Every morning we woke up feeling broken.

I would never stay here again

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jodie1811027
Osiris77, General Manager at Trinity Silom Hotel, responded to this review, 15 May 2011
Dear Jodie1811027,

Thank you very much for your review and feedback.

I am afraid to learn that the breakfast was at bad quality. In fact the FooDie restaurant does not belong to GLOW Studios, which you probably realized due to the difference in its interior design. Therefore, we unfortunately have no control over its quality. Nevertheless, as we are already aware of this issue for some time, we are in transition to change the restaurant facilities to become according to GLOW standards. I am deeply sorry that you arrived at our hotel at a time where we did not yet complete the transition. As for the comment about our bed, I am slightly surprised as this is the first comment since we opened in 2009. Nevertheless, I wish to have heard of this issue during your visit in order to compensate you.

Once again, I apologize that you were not able to enjoy your stay with us. I do however hope that you would contact me directly through my email and GLOW STUDIOS could compensate you for your unpleasant stay as this is our standard procedure. Thank you very much.

Japan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2011

I stayed two nights. I did not expected so nice hotel before check in ,because price is reasonable . I felt like staying 4 or 5 star hotel. very clean large room with fully equipped amenities(hair dryer,bath robes and so on). I loved smell agreeably of new wood. I also loved modern deco and comfortable bed. Location is perfect ! Since BTS(train) is very near, I could go to anywhere by BTS. Neare hotel, I enjoyed cafe, massage and night market. Above all, staff of reception,bar,housekeeping are soooo kind and freindly. when I had trouble with wi-fi setting, negotiation with taxi driver, booking in Thai (interpretaion), they always help and are very kind . I am sure that I will stay again when I visit Bangkok again.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
Osiris77, General Manager at Trinity Silom Hotel, responded to this review, 5 May 2011
Dear japan_kkee,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

I am very delighted to learn that you have been able to fully enjoy your stay with us. Moreover, I am happy to read that you were served at best by our friendly associates. We may not be a 4 or 5 star hotel as you actually mentioned, which I am thankful for, but I truly believe 4 or 5 star is overrated when it comes to service delivery at some hotels. We certainly do not have the facilities of a luxury hotel, though nice and newly renovated rooms, but our associates are trained to deliver high quality services to all our guests and assist with any queries.

Once again I would like to thank you for your review and I hope to welcome you back with us again in the near future once we have our project to extend our facilities finished by the last quarter of this year.

In the name of a GLOWing team. THANK YOU...

Perth, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2011

Close to everything. Quite location. Just let you taxi driver know it's next to the Trinity Business complex. Helpfull staff. All very young and experenced. Quick check in.
The hotel has modern fittings. And it was the most comfortable of all the beds we slept in while in Thailand. (Want's with the rock hard beds any way). I would give the Foodie Restaurant a miss though. We only ate there on our last night. We were lucky enough to be there for the Thai new year. Be prepared to get very wet and clayed. A lot of fun had by all. We gave as good as they did.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
Osiris77, General Manager at Trinity Silom Hotel, responded to this review, 20 April 2011
Dear julz950938,

Firstly, I would like to sincerely express my thankfulness for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

It is a pleasure to read and learn that you had enjoyed your stay with us during your visit to Bangkok. I am also highly delighted to hear that you were served and assisted well by our associates, who for us are the most important asset at our hotel. Nevertheless, at the same time kindly take my apologies for the breakfast at FooDie. We are currently undergoing a transition for that restaurant to have it managed by the hotel, as until now it was still outsourced. Therefore, we will be able to create a warmer ambience with better control for the quality and variety of our menu. This project is due to be done by the last quarter of this year.

Once again, thank you very much for your kind words about our hotel and I sincerely hope to welcome you back with us again in the near future.

Malmo, Sweden
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2011

I can really recommend this hotel. Clean, good service and very friendly staff at all places at the hotel. The rooms had really valuble standard and there are also free wi-fi. The location of the hotel is perfect. Silent but close to everything you need in Silom area. 5 minutes to sky-train wich make it very easy to go for sightseeing in the rest of Bankok. For me this place was so good i decided to stay there two times within 14 days. The part for relaxation is also very nice with gym, massage and a really nice big pool.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled solo
Osiris77, General Manager at Trinity Silom Hotel, responded to this review, 6 April 2011
Dear mlk12,

Tack så mycket for taking the time to write a review about our hotel and choosing to stay with us in the first place.

I am very delighted to learn that you had a GLOWing stay with us and found our associates to be friendly and helpful. Moreover, I am highly appreciating your decision to come back to stay with us after your first stay and found that nothing had change on the way we do our service.

Once again, thank you very much for your kind words and that you took the time as it is highly valuable for us. We hope to welcome you back again in the near future and wish you until then all the best.

Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2011

We loved our stay at Glow. The beds were soooo comfy and the bathroom was great, the shower pressure was good too, which we didn't expect. It had all the facilities we needed (Safe etc) and the pool was lovely, with a diving board which was fun. Used the gym once and it had enough to get a good strength and cardio workout in. We can't fault anything except a serving of chips at room service is about 10 chips! But it really didn't matter as there was a supermarket next door and starbucks was super close, as well as three 7-11s. We had a light go out and once we told reception it was fixed straight away, We went out for maybe 10minutes and it was fixed before we got back. The front desk staff were great and the bell boy was awesome and got us taxis and everything we needed. Breakfast was also good - loved the pancakes. They also had a washing machine and dryer available upstairs (stuck on hot, you can't change the settings) which was really good

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with friends
Osiris77, General Manager at Trinity Silom Hotel, responded to this review, 27 March 2011
Dear Libster29,

Thank you very much for staying at GLOW Trinity Silom during your visit to Bangkok and for taking the time after your stay with us to write such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to learn that you were able to fully enjoy your stay with us and found the hotel to be fully equipped with everything a "on the go" traveler needs. Our goal is to continuously monitor and improve our service and facilities to become more competitive and offer a GLOWing experience for all our guests. Thus, we are currently undergoing some new projects at the main lobby and its restaurants as well as with our rooms, adding another hotel part to the existing hotel.

Again, I would like to thank you very much for your review and hope to welcome you back with us again in the future.

Red Wing, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2011

Perfect location, short walk to the skytrain and Patpong markets but far enough away to be quiet at night. My room was very clean and comfortable with free wi-fi and in room safe. The food from both restaurants was very good. Above all of that, however was the staff. Everyone from the front desk to housekeeping to the restaurant and bar were incredibly friendly, helpful and skilled at their jobs. I can't praise them enough. I look forward to staying here in the future and highly recommend it to others.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank PaulMattys
Osiris77, General Manager at Trinity Silom Hotel, responded to this review, 21 March 2011
Dear Mr. Mattys,

Thank you very much for your kind words once again. It was our great pleasure to have you enjoying your time with us here at GLOW Trinity Silom.

We are delighted to learn that you have taken the time to write such a great review on TripAdvisor and would like to express our sincere thankfulness. We are currently having some new projects on hand, which would allow us to improve our service quality and broaden our facilities. I hope the next time when you find your way to Bangkok, you will decide to be GLOWing with us again.

We wish you until then all the best.