“Second time,even better experience”

Trinity Silom Hotel
Ranked #183 of 858 Hotels in Bangkok
Belgium
“Second time,even better experience”
Reviewed 3 August 2012

Second time I have stayed here @ trinity glow silom.Perfect location and a ultimate effort to make the client happy. The friendly personal service and the quality of the room for a fair price, make this my favourite Bangkok hotel (and since my last stay with my mother, my mothers favourite too ;-) I'll be back.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
4 Thank Travelmale
GLOWTrinitySilom, Hotel Manager at Trinity Silom Hotel, responded to this review, 16 August 2012
Dear Travelmale,

Thank you for taking the time to share your GLOW Trinity Silom experience.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest again and it also makes us pround to hear that you had another wonderful stay with us. At GLOW Trinity Silom we work on a daily basis to ensure that as a guest, you will find the unique experience that is adapted to each individual guest's requirements and needs. I really appreciate your feedback and will be passing on your positive comments to all of our team members.

I am looking forward and hope to accommodate you and your mother again in the near future. Until then I wish you all the best.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (227)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Byron Bay, Australia
Reviewed 31 July 2012

I have been staying in this place for many years and it was getting really run down, so I stopped using it for about 3 years. Now the place has been completely re fitted and modernised and is sparkling with nice touches at a great price. Only one gripe left, the breakfast at the in-house Foodies Restaurant is still not up to scratch. We preferred to go to a local coffee shop for good coffee and fresh pastries etc. The location in Soi Pitpat is not easy to find at first, but it is only a few meters from Chong Nonsi Sky Train station and within easy reach of Silom Shopping and night life. Well worth a stay. The Gym and pool although in the building nest to the hotel are an absolute gem, with tennis courts, running track, sauna and huge pool.

Room Tip: higher floors are best
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank arco27
Dear arco27,

Thank you for posting a review about your recent experience at GLOW Trinity Silom.

We very much appreciate that you gave us another opportunity to accommodate you again during your recent visit to Bangkok. It was also pleased to hear that our hotel exceeded your expectation this time and you liked our room, the pool and gym facilities.

With regards to your feedback for breakfast at The FooDie, I was sorry to read that you felt disappointed but I would like to inform you that we now plan to work on a new breakfast concept which there will be gradually improving in the near future. Meanwhile we are having more projects coming up to spoil our guest, just right next to the hotel lobby, I ensure that a new variety of restaurants will all serve your next stay with us an enjoyable one.

Thank you for your return with us and I look forward to welcoming you back at GLOW Trinity Silom soon.

Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 July 2012

We really enjoyed our stay at Glow, the hotel has a nice feel about it and the rooms are trendy and clean. The customer service was excellent, staff were always making sure we were all right and offering help or information. The pool is in the building next door but the size of it and the views more than made up for that! We could also use the gym facilities which were pretty good.
We really liked the location of the hotel too, it is only a short walk to the sky train and in the day time some of that walk is through a local street market offering lots of interesting sights and smells. There are many amenities very nearby, including Patpong night market, but it is also easy to get around to other parts of Bangkok from here.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank KariJazz
Dear KariJazz,

Thank you very much for sharing your recent experience at GLOW Trinity Silom.

I am pleased you liked our convenient location, room accommodations and facilities. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and service are superior and we strive to provide the best service possible for our guests.

I look forward to welcoming you again in Bangkok when your travel brings you this way.

minneapolis, MN
Reviewed 29 July 2012 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights and really liked this hotel. The cost was very low for a hotel that had lots of amenities, and a nice buffet breakfast. The location is quite convenient, as the sky train stops a block away.... And the night market is right there too (although that's not my kind of market, but never mind). The pool is in a separate building, but at the roof, super nice.
Our room was also not in the main building - it seems like they built a new wing 100 meters at, and connected with with corridors- these passageways are still und construction, but clean and nice so it never bothered us. Again, for the value, it was pretty good! The room itself was great - modern, spacious, and all furniture was very new. We highly recommend it

Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mariquiroga
Dear mariquiroga,

Thank you very much for the lovely review regarding your recent stay with us.

I am extremely happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our room rate was worth paying compare with services and facilities. It is also delighted to learn that our new Premier room had made your stay more comfortable and memorable one.

I hope to welcome you again at GLOW Trinity Silom for your next visit to Bangkok.

Reviewed 28 July 2012

This hotel seems to have been renovated not to long ago, and has a "new" feel (in a good sense). The rooms are spacious and very nicely decorated.

We thought the location was very good. Skytrain about 5 min to walk, Patpong street about 5-10 min walk. There are lots of good restaurants in the Silom area which you can easily walk to.

The breakfast is excellent. A full western selection and also some asian options.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank hallvar
GLOWTrinitySilom, Hotel Manager at Trinity Silom Hotel, responded to this review, 8 August 2012
Dear hallvar,

Thank you very much for your comments on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay with us at GLOW Trinity Silom.

I am so glad your stay was a pleasant one and that you enjoyed our room and a new breakfast concept at The FooDie. We keep improving and updating our services and facilities in order to ensure that our guest feel "Fresh and New" every time they come back to us.

I certainly hope that your future plans to Bangkok will include GLOW Trinity Silom and please feel free to contact me if there is any way I can assist you with your future reservations.

Bandung, Indonesia
Reviewed 26 July 2012

first of all. when i got here (the Glow Trinity Silom) i was astonished by the furniture. it's so neo-modernitation hotel. And the most important of all is.. Not too expensive. it's so Middle range price with 5 stars quality starts from 1700thb. only 5 mins walking to sky train station. the hospitality was no probably doubted. it was so good and convenience place for living. the facilities were good too. maybe. why? because there's so many great facilities on here. wifi, fitness centre, swimming pool, tenis court etc. and the hotel were located very center of Silom. size of the room is so big for this price. with sharp aquos lcd tv in every room. no doubt, this is very nice hotel and great place for living.

Room Tip: no have to many doubt. every room were very good.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Tubagus K
Dear Tubagus K,

Thank you very much for taking the time to put your experience with us down in the review.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our hotel decorations, facilities and services impressive and convenient. Our team work hard to ensure that best services are being delivered to the guests. I am also glad to hear that our location made your stay easier to travel in Bangkok by the nearest sky train located just minutes away from the hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you again to GLOW Trinity Silom whenever your travel brings you back to Bangkok.

Reviewed 25 July 2012

The hotel is located in the very center of Silom. Great BKK activities can be reached between 5mn walk to 10mn taxi (also close to a sky train stop).
The service is simply perfect. All team members offer a very warm, friendly and professional welcoming (very good N convenient English language level).
The room is spacious, with all necessary facilities. Pleasant decoration, design and modern, coherent style.
If you have time, try the rooftop swimming pool... Cool view on Silom!!
Excellent hotel, good memories from BKK, thanks to Mr Boonkluea and his team... I recommend!
(Trust me, I'm a hotelier ;-)

• Stayed July 2012
3 Thank Nschell
Dear Nschell,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us.

I am delighted to hear that your stay was enjoyable and memorable by our friendly and attentive staff. It is indeed encoraging for entire team to receive such feedback. I will be sure to share this with the team and thank them for making sure that your stay was up to GLOW by Zinc standard.

I look forward to having you back for your next visit in Bangkok and please let me know if I can assist you in any way regarding your future reservations.