“Excellent services and location”

Trinity Silom Hotel
Ranked #188 of 880 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 8 November 2012

I am back for the second time to this hotel because of the location of the hotel is very convenient and there's a morning market just around the corner and also a supermarket next to the hotel. Just a few minutes walk to BTS station. At night can walk to Sala daeng or Pat Pong Market it is really very convenient. Mc Donald is just a few minutes walk too.

The most important are the hotel staffs are very helpful and friendly with services with a smile all the time.The room was very clean and comfortable. Food at the Foodie restaurant are good.

Will definately go back to stay again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
GLOWTrinitySilom, Hotel Manager at Trinity Silom Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2012

Dear Lily C,

Thank you for choosing GLOW Trinity Silom during your recent trip in Bangkok and for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

It was a great pleasure for all of us to welcome you back and I am delighted to hear that your recent stay was another memorable one. I am more than happy to learn that you were still impressed by our convenient location, comfortable room and above all our GLOWing team members. I will surely pass on your kind compliments to entire team, it enables us to encourage and inspire our team in order to continue and keep up their great work.

Lily C, thank you once again for your very kind words, and I hope to be able to welcome you back to GLOW Trinity Silom anytime you are in Bangkok.

There are newer reviews for Trinity Silom Hotel

Reviewed 7 November 2012

Glow Trinity Silom is located on a quiet street just back from the Chong Nonsi BTS station and one stop from Saladaeng and all the clubbing and bars on Silom. It is also a short run further on to Siam and the big shopping malls.

Food is abundant and if you are brave enough, you can almost find any kind of delicacies in store. Some may horrorfied your taste bud but then if you are aventurous enough, try everything.

It is also close to patpong and just a walking distant, you can have all your last minute shopping there and can find almost anything there.

The hotel is great and the room provided was clean and well maintain. Go for the new wing as the room are new and spacious. Staff are very friendly and corteous. They are willing to provide information and provide service the best they can.

Room Tip: As mentioned before, ask for the new wing,
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Chester L,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay with us at GLOW Trinity Silom.

I am pleased to learn you enjoyed your stay in our new Premier room and that you were also impressed by our convenient location where is easily accessible to many attractions in Bangkok. Moreover I am very glad to hear that our GLOWing team member was one of reasons that made your stay more pleasant and memorable.

Thank you once again for staying with us. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back and hope to exceed your expectations once again in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 7 November 2012

Booked this hotel based on trip advisor reviews and was not disappointed, we usually stay at pathuwam princess but wanted to try something different. We had organized airport pick up, when we got off our flight the driver was there well dressed and very helpful with bags car was clean and the chilled water was nice touch.
Check in was swift. Room was on the smaller size but very comfortable and modern, the things like large pump bottles of shower gell and hand
Wash wash great after dealing with little bottles in previous hotels. There was a burn mark on the floor, but not that noticeable. The sink in the bathroom was broken, was reported to reception, and whilst we were at dinner it was fixed. We went out again and on our return there was an apology note from the manager about thetapanda small gift of chocolates. There is a handy supermarket in the complex and as mentioned by others close to the sky train. The foodie restaurant was dissapointing, but there was a great tearoom cafethatdid the job. I would definitely return to this hotel.staff were over helpful.

• Stayed: October 2012

Dear hebblew,

Thank you for choosing to stay at GLOW Trinity Silom and for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your time and had a memorable stay with us. Moreover it was great to know that our well known GLOW by Zinc service had met your expectations based on other TripAdvisor reviews. It is our priority to take care of the guests while comments like yours always keep motivating us to improve our exceptional and personal service. Rest assured your kind words will be sharing to the entire team and they will be more than happy to hear that.

While I am happy reading your satisfaction with our new Peony Tea Lounge, I also sincerely appreciate and have noted your comments regarding the FooDie restaurant that you were left to feel disappointed. I will have brought your constructive comments to the attention of FooDie’s owner for review and improvement.

hebblew, thank you once again for staying with us and we look forward to have an opportunity to welcome you again when you plan your next trip to Bangkok.

Reviewed 4 November 2012

We stayed at the Glow Trinity Silom on the first night of a tour of Thailand and Laos organised by Travel Indochina. As previous reviewers have said, the hotel is off the main road and when the taxi from the airport turned off we wondered where we were going. It shows that first impressions are not always right - the area was fine to wander around, and the big advantage of the hotel is its proximity to the sky train at Chong Nonsi. It was two stops to the river from where you can get the boat to the Grand Palace. The room was comfortable and breakfast adequate, with a mix of Asian and western food. There are a number of restaurants within walking distance, and the night market at Patpong is 10-15 minutes walk. The hotel as part of the tour, so I didn't do any research as to where to stay in Bangkok, or comparison with other hotels. If ever in Bangkok again I would certainly consider staying at the Glow Trinity Silom.

Dear Annie3974,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your precious feedback on TripAdvisor regarding you recent stay at GLOW Trinity Silom.

I am always happy to read of a positive experience and it was nice to hear you enjoyed the quality of our designed room and new buffet breakfast concept. I am also glad to hear you agreed and thought the same as other guests that our location is convenient to access to all local attractions and major shopping centers by the nearest Skytrain station Chong Nonsi located just a few minutes walk.

Thank you once again for taking the time to leave your valuable comments on this website and we look forward to have you back with us soon.

Reviewed 4 November 2012

Glow Trinity Silom is located on a quiet street just back from the Chong Nonsi BTS station and one stop from Saladaeng and all the clubbing on Silom and just a short run further on to Siam and the big shopping malls. Two stops in the other direction brought us to the river and the river taxis. Access to public transport is mandatory in Bangkok, especially at rush hour where taxi drivers turn off the meter, jack up the price, and sit in traffic forever. On check in we were upgraded to a premier room in the new wing. The room was new and as nice as some of the five star hotels I have stayed in in the past in Bangkok. It was large and the bathroom had a large shower with good water pressure and a sink with plenty of counter space (important to me). The bed was comfortable and not board hard like some of the three star hotels in the region. The thermostat on the air conditioning worked and we could vary it from freezing cold at night to comfortable in the day. The neighborhood was fairly upscale and had a good collection of reasonable but nice Thai and Japanese restaurants next door and down the street. Around the corner near the BTS were street vendors. I especially appreciated the grocery store next door that had an excellent collection of wines and spirits. I have been to Bangkok 5 times and am not sure why I paid 200+ for five star when this hotel was as modern and comfortable for under 100. My only complaint was the view out the window. We looked into an apartment complex next door and there was considerable trash on the ground between the buildings.

Room Tip: I didn't see the rooms in the main wing, but those in the new wing were modern and well appointe...
1  Thank Singaporeconncection

Dear Singaporeconncection,

Thank you for choosing GLOW Trinity Silom during your recent trip to Bangkok. I appreciate you taking the time to post a review of your stay with us.

I am very pleased to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and also were impressed by our new designed Premier room, in-room facilities, convenient location and all restaurants and stores around the hotel. As our hotel is located in one of the busiest business district in Bangkok, I appreciate your feedback about the view from room. Unfortunately when the new Premier wing was designed, our neighborhood was previously built to face inward which does limit the views offered. Nevertheless I would suggest you to try and experience the room located the other side of Premier wing on your next visit that will allow you with more view of Bangkok.

Singaporeconncection, I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to GLOW Trinity Silom if your plans bring you to Bangkok.

Reviewed 4 November 2012

Glow is situated at the Chong Nonsi skytrain station of the Silom Line. It cannot be seen from the main street, it is up a soi. However, it is right behind the Heritage Hotel which can be spotted from the train platform. Staff is friendly and very helpful, breakfast buffet is well organised. We booked a room without breakfast but found it wellworth to eat at the hotel for 180THB: Lots of items to choose from, European, Asian and American. Breakfast area however is not very cosy, it has a very annoying loud airconditioner. In the lobby you will find 4 computers with free internet access. Inroom wifi is of average quality. Rooms are clean, well equipped in modern minimalistic style, bathroom and shower are lovely. Constant flow of hot water too! Flatscreen Tv with number of Euro channels, wooden floor, coffe maker, fridge. We were in room 1310, looking out on the local postoffice or so. Activity and noises already early in the morning. Again loud noises from vents and aircos, I had to use ear plugs. We could also hear all our neighbour's night time activities due to to plywood door that seperated our rooms... Right outside you will find ao a few small but nice Japanese fastfood restaurants. The pool is in another building across the soi, you will need a note from hotel staff to get in. Well maintained pool with great view (especially sun set). Glow is also not far from Patpong area were you will find access to Sala Daeng skytrain or MRT Metro Silom and more restaurants.
With both price and quality in mind, I would recommend staying here (but bring your ear plugs!)

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DGunung
GLOWTrinitySilom, Hotel Manager at Trinity Silom Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2012

Dear DGunung,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of GLOW Trinity Silom on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased you enjoyed the room, restaurant, in-room facilities, swimming pool, convenient location and above all our well known GLOW by Zinc services. Whilst I was glad to read that you were mostly enjoyed your stay, I also appreciate all forms of your feedback. It is through constructive comments that we are able to continually improve our services and facilities for our guests.

It is of course with great concern that you had been disturbed the quality of your sleep time with sounds outside the building. As you may know that our hotel is located in one of Bangkok’s bustling central business district, thus please accept my sincere apologies for the unfortunate experiences you had encountered. I however would suggest you to try your next stay with us in the room on Main wing’s backside or our new Premier wing which I ensure that it will make your time more silent and enjoyable. For your comments for noises of air-conditioner, I will make sure to share this information with our Engineering Team to assure that this problem is taken care of immediately. I certainly hope that these inconveniences will not tarnish your impression with our hotel.

We are very glad that you would recommend our hotel to others. DGunung, we all at GLOW Trinity Silom look forward to be given an opportunity to welcome you back when your plans bring you this way again.

Reviewed 2 November 2012

Have just spent a very pleasant six days stay at the Glow Hotel on the recommendation of a friend who often stays there. For location and price the Glow is hard to beat. Very spacious modern rooms with comfortable beds together with ambient lighting, good bathroom and in room DVD and IPhone Docking Station is real value for money. Truly excellent staff on arrival/ reception, very capable bell boys and the house keeping girls all combine to make one's stay a real pleasure. The Sky Train is a short walk (250 metres) from the hotel , a supermarket less than 100 metres away and an abundance of eating places surrounding the area, I visit Bangkok for a week every two months both for business and family and will certainly be making this hotel my first choice...Its a real gem

Dear PhuketStan,

Thank you for your nice words regarding your recent stay at GLOW Trinity Silom.

I am pleased to read that your enjoyed your time with us and that your liked our cozy room, well organized in-room facilities, quite and easy accessible location and most importantly our GLOWing team members who will be more than happy to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts to meet your expectations.

On behalf of the entire team, it is our great honor and pleasure to know that you will make GLOW Trinity Silom your first choice in your next trip to Bangkok. PhuketStan, we certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.